Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if some dickheads run onto the pitch to ‘celebrate / look clever’ and the club get deducted 3 points and we lose a title then it’s down to arsehole children piping ‘double bollocks’ like you pal.
Utd fans literally broke into their ground, invaded the pitch and stopped a very important game from actually being played.
And what was their punishment?
You really think if Prem league rule makers even tried a points deduction we wouldn't be in court with them in an instant?

Just came to mind the way that against Wolves last week that prior to the kickoff the Scouse Conner Coady was going mad to his teamates to stop us. Will he be doing the same and geeing up his teammates against Liverpool.
Very much doubt it!
Result shows that he really needs to work on his motivational skills

Just had my first nervous poo. I'm sure there will be a few more before 4pm today!!!!!! Come on City, we can do this....................................................

I hope. CTID

Think Gerrard has to be very careful today, dont think many pro footballers would like their manager going mad for a result that has little or no benefit to them all just to make him look good with his old club, it may have the total opposite effect and they say fu$k this.

I've absolutely no problem with pitch invasions to be honest, The QPR, Blackburn, Swansea ect have all been pitch invasions with people in really good spirits and enjoying themselves. Then you see the likes of Nottingham Forest, Everton ect the recent weeks were you have a minority of people absolutely ruining it for everybody else acting like complete morons. I'm all for it as long as that bullshit isn't involved.
The likes of the QPR invasion I don't think anybody had any intentions of going onto the pitch, It's just how it played out the adrenaline running through everyone.
But how do you guarantee “that bullshit isn’t involved” mate? That would be my question.
After what’s already happened this week, how can anyone seriously think it’s a good idea?

Think Gerrard has to be very careful today, dont think many pro footballers would like their manager going mad for a result that has little or no benefit to them all just to make him look good with his old club, it may have the total opposite effect and they say fu$k this.
Manager’s generally don’t get stick for trying too hard. And I’m not sure what going mad for a result would look like for a manager. Possibly he might get sent to the stands for abusing the officials but that’s not the crime of the century

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.