Aston Villa (H) - Wed 3rd April, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. He shanked a couple of shots but put them on the back foot and got past their blanket defence.
All his action happened right in front of us. He is a world class dribbler and a fourth class finisher/assist. It’s as black and white as that. Potential he may have but until he can win us games I would prefer to see Bobb get minutes who has already proven he can.

A bit unorthodox, but I'd like to see something like this:

Ortega
Lewis Dias Akanji Gvardiol
Nunes Rodri
Bobb Foden Doku
Alvarez​

Back to basics if Stones if fit he starts, can Kev do two games so close?

Ortega
Akanji, Stones, Dias, Gvardiol
Rodri
Kev Foden
Bernardo Haaland Grealish

or

Ortega
Luis. Akanji, Dias, Gvardiol
Rodri
Foden Kovacic
Bernardo Haaland Grealish

McGinn, Kamara & Watkins are out according to their forum, all big players for Villa.
3-1 City
Good news if true.

Anytime I've watched that Duran guy he looks a right handful. I think either way it's going to be tough due to our lads looking really leggy.

One of those games which the performance won't be pretty but we just need to get the job done.

Another bus parking , really need to score early as we can
Villa aren't normally the bus parking type under Emery, If anything they have been brave playing a really high line and catching teams with the offside trap. Whether they do that on Wednesay is another thing.

Villa are still the best team we've faced this season, They were seriously good against us at Villa Park.

We need to be careful because they've players that can hurt us with Bailey, Diaby, Duran ect...As you said try and score as early as we can and they'll open up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.