Aston Villa PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I felt a bit sorry for Dias, his best game in weeks, but it had to be.
He has to close the shot down for me when it’s clear that Gvardiol is stuck in treacle. He was the second best player though. Ederson was our best player by a mile. In fact it was the clearest MoM of the season

Disappointed with Rico and Bobb. I get that it was a tough game to play well in because Villa had the will to win and totally dominated us all over the pitch but still, I expected them to be better when they had the ball.Offered nothing going forward the rest of them.

Eddie didn't really do much wrong. But for the rest that was a poor performance - second best all over the pitch

Ederson probably deserves a 7, Dias maybe a 6 and Haaland a 5 for pure effort. Nobody else gets more than a 3 and some less than that.

Obviously Eddie gets my vote.
In fact I think he's having his best season so far with us.Must be all the involvement he's having lately. CTID

Ederson, Erling ran his tayters off we need some creativity in the midfield get Phil or Bernardo in the middle FFS, the sooner KDB is back the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.