Astoundingly dumb people...

It's Disney that's caused stupid people to do this shit. I don't remember the word bit it essentially means assigning human characteristics to animals.

Because of Disney, shitheads don't give wild animals proper space and think about they want hugs and to be in selfies and such.

This is the reason city folk get their arses handed to them by bison, moose, bears, etc in Yellowstone.
We've already had several Bison attacks in Yellowstone this year, hoping for double figures

Ha ha, I was going to post "Bless you" but as it was 2 years ago... You beat me to the punch fair and square in any event.
Engage twat mode; it's spelt gesundheit. Hangs head in shame.

hehe I actually googled the spelling and got what I posted, can't trust google for anything

Saw some after I was with you getting bummed. A herd? of them being approached by a family with small kids. They got to within 10 feet or so making all sorts of noises. Luckily the Bison kept wandering away a little at a time.
How's the Corn hole doing, stitches all out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.