Astro Turf fitting.

Chrisja1000

I need the backgarden doing, I usually would try do it myself , but work is mad busy at the moment.

If I’m going to pay some I’d rather give my cash to local blue.

Any recommendations would be great.

Bumping this old post.

OP - did you ever get this done? Can you recommend anyone?

I booked my garden in to be done in June - astro, paving and fencing.
He told me it would be done at the beginning of August. Still not started.

Bumping this old post.

OP - did you ever get this done? Can you recommend anyone?

I booked my garden in to be done in June - astro, paving and fencing.
He told me it would be done at the beginning of August. Still not started.
I'm not sure if they are blues, but we had our back garden done by "Great Grass" in Failsworth. They have a show room you can go in and take samples.

They took our the old garden, removed the shed and some plants we didn't like and levelled it all off. They fitted an "Indian Stone" patio, new grids, new lawn and borders and did a great job. We love the garden now. It been superb for us as we have a young lad so there's no mud when he plays in the garden. The artificial grass dries very quickly and it makes your house feel bigger as you can go and play outside and not have mud trampled through the house.

The only thing you have to do is brush the leaves off and give it a vac once every few months but it's been great so far. Looks like new and we've had it for about 4/5 years now.

I'm not sure if they are blues, but we had our back garden done by "Great Grass" in Failsworth. They have a show room you can go in and take samples.

They took our the old garden, removed the shed and some plants we didn't like and levelled it all off. They fitted an "Indian Stone" patio, new grids, new lawn and borders and did a great job. We love the garden now. It been superb for us as we have a young lad so there's no mud when he plays in the garden. The artificial grass dries very quickly and it makes your house feel bigger as you can go and play outside and not have mud trampled through the house.

The only thing you have to do is brush the leaves off and give it a vac once every few months but it's been great so far. Looks like new and we've had it for about 4/5 years now.
he is indeed a big blue, he's my nephew, i took him to his first game at maine road as a nipper and hes been going ever since, home and away including europe now, seen the work they do,its spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.