At the sauna

Latics Fan SJK

After finishing my body pump class last night, I decided it was time for a sauna.

There was quite few of us in there. A couple of young lads, a woman and a rather odd character sat in the corner. I say odd because, funnily enough, he was in the same body pump class as me and all he kept doing was looking at his calf muscles as though he was some kind of Adonis of a man. Even stranger, every time we had a little water break, he kept pulling out these Kleeneze leaflets from his socks and handing them out.

Anyway, one of the young lads dropped his litre bottle of water onto his toe. He let out a little yelp along the lines of “fuck, that hurt” and his mates just laughed at him. I happened to look over at this odd strawberry-blonde figure in the corner and he had a face like a Bulldog chewing a wasp. I couldn’t work out why. Maybe he felt intimidated by these young lads? After all, they were about 5ft 8ins and looked a good 11st. Ironically, one of them even had a tattoo of a Bulldog on his 10ins bicep. More like a Bulldog pup, I think. Anyway, this guy starts to have a pop at these young lads, for what seemed like no reason. Giving it the big man and all that. A few mins later and the manager came over and asked the lads to leave the sauna for a moment. Initially I was thinking why him and not the odd looking character in the corner who had a pop for seemingly no reason. As you can imagine, the lady in the sauna was as perplexed as I was and when the odd character left the Sauna (who, before leaving, stopped at the Sauna doors and did a couple of squats before pointing his calf muscles out to nobody in particular), we both looked at each other and agreed that he seemed odd and, for some reason, rather full of himself.

It was only when we left the sauna ourselves that we found out why he behaved so oddly. Apparently, he frequents all the local gyms in the area handing out leaflets in the middle of exercise classes and, on this occasion, he’d handed out some leaflets to these lads and they ended up throwing them in the bin straight after the exercise class which, obviously, this Napoleon Dynamite looking fella had spotted and taken issue with.

The manager of the gym explained that he’s often asked by this strange guy if they have “upper class exercise classes”. The manager ended up recommending Mr Dynamite to the posher gym up the road and said he drove off rather hastily in his coffee-cream coloured Citroen ZX.

There’s certainly some characters out there.

blue81 said:
sjk2008 said:
blue81 said:
Pretty weak. I'm all for a parody thread and can laugh at myself but if it's sub standard like this then I must ask you to try harder.

This isn't a parody. It really happened.

What colour shorts did you have on?

Haha, trick question, he wasn't wearing shorts, THAT'S the kind of mixed sex sauna shenanigans that goes on in Cheshire.

sjk2008 said:
After finishing my body pump class last night, I decided it was time for a sauna.

There was quite few of us in there. A couple of young lads, a woman and a rather odd character sat in the corner. I say odd because, funnily enough, he was in the same body pump class as me and all he kept doing was looking at his calf muscles as though he was some kind of Adonis of a man. Even stranger, every time we had a little water break, he kept pulling out these Kleeneze leaflets from his socks and handing them out.

Anyway, one of the young lads dropped his litre bottle of water onto his toe. He let out a little yelp along the lines of “fuck, that hurt” and his mates just laughed at him. I happened to look over at this odd strawberry-blonde figure in the corner and he had a face like a Bulldog chewing a wasp. I couldn’t work out why. Maybe he felt intimidated by these young lads? After all, they were about 5ft 8ins and looked a good 11st. Ironically, one of them even had a tattoo of a Bulldog on his 10ins bicep. More like a Bulldog pup, I think. Anyway, this guy starts to have a pop at these young lads, for what seemed like no reason. Giving it the big man and all that. A few mins later and the manager came over and asked the lads to leave the sauna for a moment. Initially I was thinking why him and not the odd looking character in the corner who had a pop for seemingly no reason. As you can imagine, the lady in the sauna was as perplexed as I was and when the odd character left the Sauna (who, before leaving, stopped at the Sauna doors and did a couple of squats before pointing his calf muscles out to nobody in particular), we both looked at each other and agreed that he seemed odd and, for some reason, rather full of himself.

It was only when we left the sauna ourselves that we found out why he behaved so oddly. Apparently, he frequents all the local gyms in the area handing out leaflets in the middle of exercise classes and, on this occasion, he’d handed out some leaflets to these lads and they ended up throwing them in the bin straight after the exercise class which, obviously, this Napoleon Dynamite looking fella had spotted and taken issue with.

The manager of the gym explained that he’s often asked by this strange guy if they have “upper class exercise classes”. The manager ended up recommending Mr Dynamite to the posher gym up the road and said he drove off rather hastily in his coffee-cream coloured Citroen ZX.

There’s certainly some characters out there.

I actually pictured that bit and laughed.

blue81 said:
sjk2008 said:
blue81 said:
Pretty weak. I'm all for a parody thread and can laugh at myself but if it's sub standard like this then I must ask you to try harder.

This isn't a parody. It really happened.

What colour shorts did you have on?

You don't wear anything in the sauna. I never do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.