Atheist mother stops child from going on school religious

Being religious isn't like catching a disease. Well, not in that sense I mean. The mother must be atheist for reasons and she should explain to her child the facts all humans currently have and let the kid make it's own mind up.

Ideally, any credibility to existence of God that kids learn in RE should be blasted out of their minds as soon as they get to Science class.

Good post again.

I do think it's always inevitable that parents' beliefs on any given subject will often be passed on to children, it's the militant parents that do my nut in.

My mates dad works for a union and told my mate and his sister they'd be kicked out of the house for voting Tory.

I mean that's just daft.

Back on religion specifically I do remember going to physics after an RE lesson, with the infamously highly religious RE teacher, and being told by the physics teacher to "ignore what you've seen, heard or been taught in the last hour". He did say it in a humorous manner I will add but he was semi-serious.

Forcing children to be atheists is just as bad as forcing them to believe in religious nonsense

My son went to a none denomination primary and secondary school. I think all religion is superstitious bollocks, he will be able to make his own mind up. People who send there kids to religious schools just like to control their lives. My son is studying A level Theology, as I said let them make there own decisions in life.

Looking at the size of her, she probably had difficulty in the past managing to fit through the church doors.

Will she also stop him going to the Christmas party due to Father Christmas being there?

You really are a fuckwit arnt you.
Looking at the size of her, she probably had difficulty in the past managing to fit through the church doors.

Size of body has no reflection on size of brain

By your reckoning you are 3st 2lbs and one of the brighter fuckwits on here

Yeah, she looks intelligent and articulate but really she's just an attention seeking knob. Whether you are religious or not, it's only a school trip trip to a mosque. Whilst I don't practice any religion, it was insightful to visit a Jewish synagogue in town when I was at school, it taught me to understand other people's beliefs and traditions. Whilst in Abu Dhabi, I went round the stunning mosque where they handed out huge feasts during Ifta, there was stunning interior and looked amazing in the sun set. Going back to my original point, she is not standing by her beliefs she is being intolerant of other religions and teaching her daughter bad values.

And people wonder why some parts of the country struggle to integrate.

Yeah, she looks intelligent and articulate but really she's just an attention seeking knob. Whether you are religious or not, it's only a school trip trip to a mosque. Whilst I don't practice any religion, it was insightful to visit a Jewish synagogue in town when I was at school, it taught me to understand other people's beliefs and traditions. Whilst in Abu Dhabi, I went round the stunning mosque where they handed out huge feasts during Ifta, there was stunning interior and looked amazing in the sun set. Going back to my original point, she is not standing by her beliefs she is being intolerant of other religions and teaching her daughter bad values.

And people wonder why some parts of the country struggle to integrate.

No. She is doing what is her right.

I look like a fuckwit and a lot of people on here would also consider me a fuckwit. But im not as looks are very decieving.

Making a choice for your child does not mean they would grow up without religion, it gives them a choice when they are able to choose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.