Athens? Flights expensive

i put this on last week anyone who has booked a flight and can’t go out of mcr pm me not silly money but I will pay what you paid, failing that anyone driving 14th until 17th to London or surrounding areas I will pay fuel money to jump in and book my flights from there I’m flexible on dates but need to be back for the 18th

i put this on last week anyone who has booked a flight and can’t go out of mcr pm me not silly money but I will pay what you paid, failing that anyone driving 14th until 17th to London or surrounding areas I will pay fuel money to jump in and book my flights from there I’m flexible on dates but need to be back for the 18th

we are driving from Manchester to Luton for a 6am flight on the Monday.

Hi there
I have 2 tickets for the super cup final and I won't be able to go, they are available for anyone who wants

Work commitments means I can't attend. I have a £26 ticket should anybody want it. DM if interested

Anyone interested in a ticket for the suprrcup final? A friend can't go because of an emergency and canceled his flight today,.

Only one condition, no reselling, only if you're a city fan and going to use it.

nfortunately cannot attend, 2 spare cat1 tickets, £70 per ticket as same as face value. DM if interested.
Cheers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.