Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
When it did a close up of Gvardiol taking a throw in down by the corner towards the end, the amount of city shirts there were in the home end was staggering!
How come this is allowed? Any one know? Was it a neutral area?
Lower tier of the bernabeu by the corner flag the way we were shooting second half.
I've noticed that before . When City won 3-1 a few seasons back it was noticeable a few dozen City fans jumped up in that same bit. Must be a neutral zone.
Wasn't some of the players clapping towards there as well ? I think some family members might have been in same section

I've noticed that before . When City won 3-1 a few seasons back it was noticeable a few dozen City fans jumped up in that same bit. Must be a neutral zone.
Wasn't some of the players clapping towards there as well ? I think some family members might have been in same section
I posted about this on the last page. Every club gets a block of 200 Cat 1 seats for every champions league game. They were ours.

Atmosphere in our end today was good, much better than the other European aways with way less tourists, but still good.

When we did sing, we sung loud and clear however plenty of songs weren't catching on.

In reality it's impossible to make much of an impact when the entire end is that high up, but we gave it a very good go.

6.5/10

Can't wait for next week now, should be absolutely electric
You sounded loud in the second half on tv

Next week we’ll see if we’ve all got the same hunger as last year. Last year was like the perfect storm for us. Late title charge which we gained momentum towards the end of the season. Desperate for our first champions league and then the FA Cup which would top off a treble. We’re in a very similar situation now but I just feel that the atmosphere hasn’t quite caught on yet.

Next week we’ll see if we’ve all got the same hunger as last year. Last year was like the perfect storm for us. Late title charge which we gained momentum towards the end of the season. Desperate for our first champions league and then the FA Cup which would top off a treble. We’re in a very similar situation now but I just feel that the atmosphere hasn’t quite caught on yet.
I think people have had doubts in the belief we could do it all again. I think that result last night gives a shift for the season as it’s now very similar to last year.

it will give the players a lift as well great couple weeks ahead.

The atmosphere AND the team haven’t quite got the same spark.

....and it was 2nd leg of a semi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.