Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Sums up everything that is so wrong with the way social media has distorted the attitude of some (mainly younger people I’d suggest) towards football. They appear to derive more pleasure in celebrating a rival/opponents perceived failure than they do in celebrating their own team’s achievements.
I think there's a growing disconnect between match going fans and others.

In the past month I've seen Twitter users taking the piss out of Arsenal fans for singing "you're not singing anymore" when the Bayern fans weren't in the ground. That's the fucking joke. Same with us and Villa fans singing about European cups. Same with the display last night: it's a fucking wry light-hearted joke about the 192 bus, lads, it's not meant to be taken seriously.

I think there's a growing disconnect between match going fans and others.

In the past month I've seen Twitter users taking the piss out of Arsenal fans for singing "you're not singing anymore" when the Bayern fans weren't in the ground. That's the fucking joke. Same with us and Villa fans singing about European cups. Same with the display last night: it's a fucking wry light-hearted joke about the 192 bus, lads, it's not meant to be taken seriously.
Way too sensible and logical.

football chants........they're not serious.

"You're going home by fucking ambulance"................except that one.

Way too sensible and logical.

football chants........they're not serious.

"You're going home by fucking ambulance"................except that one.

I fucking loved that one. Also five minutes from the end, "It's time for you to run, it's time for you to run, it's time for you to run, so fuck off!" Also, You'll never make the station!

I fucking loved that one. Also five minutes from the end, "It's time for you to run, it's time for you to run, it's time for you to run, so fuck off!" Also, You'll never make the station!
cue....you fucking hooligan ****/scum............. posts

Ahhh modern football eh

Should point out as well, as a few have, the tourists we're having a go at aren't the tourists from another country who join in, love the club, earned their ticket by attending other games and know all the chants and get behind the team.

It's the typical don't know a word, half and half scarf, don't give a fuck what score it ends bell ends with their phones out constantly that shouldn't be in there.

Should point out as well as a few have the tourists we're having a go at aren't the tourists from another country you join in and know all the chants and get behind the team.

It's the typical don't know a word, half and half scarf, don't give a fuck what score it ends bell ends with their phones out constantly that shouldn't be in there.
or nobheads supporting the wrong team.......imagine that back in the day.

They'd have no underwear left

I personally don’t mind it but find it weird you’re embarrassed for him. When you sit in these areas it comes with the territory just as Madrid fans did when they scored.

Would rather have people like him in the ground than those who sit in silence. Each to their own :)

This is equally the problem every Tom dick and Harry wants to record moments like this when the young lad is just having a laugh, to end up baited out.
Yep rather that than some boring bastard who reports you to the steward for swearing

Some Madrid fans turfed out in SSL3, not sure if a few digs went in, quite a few standing at the top of the SS as well, this better not become a thing in my area, no way I can stand for 90 mins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.