Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Definitely an age thing. Young lads like it. Fair enough
But as an old school fan.....I thought they were the worst away fans I've seen in years.
It's awful stuff to me. Premeditated & choreographed and zero reaction or relation to what is happening on the pitch.
It was like a performance art collective going through routines with props to wear, wave, throw and light up. I genuinely laughed at them.

But ......times move on and most like this now and think it impressive
I watched it from our stand and said to our group (of all different ages) that I wished I'd witnessed similar 50-odd years ago when I was reading History.. I might have better and sooner understood how Hitler got away with influencing people..

I watched it from our stand and said to our group (of all different ages) that I wished I'd witnessed similar 50-odd years ago when I was reading History.. I might have better and sooner understood how Hitler got away with influencing people..
It’s strange how things are burned into our psyche, every time I see German fans performing some choreographed chant at a game I’m reminded of a Nazi party rally

Might be the only one that rates this but its great to see when he does it the whole stadium joins in the with chant at the same time makes for a brilliant atmosphere
whole stadium ?
minus two,me and my 16 year old .

if it takes an announcer to get the crowd going,we're fucked.
we are actually, apart from the big games .

well i like him, thing he does a cracking job

what got me Tuesday was something completely different. i've seen lots of complaints that the tannoy/music etc drowns out actual chants and atmosphere immediately pre match. Tuesday the sound system went down after the cl music but the crowd seems pretty quiet, maybe caught unawares but still. missed opportunity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.