Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Fantastic tonight absolutely no voice left. Amazing when all 3 tiers were singing follow you everywhere for about 10 minutes in the first half.

And when we scored it was absolute mayhem.

There was a disconnect between the 3 tiers at times, different songs being chanted all over the place. When we all sung in one voice it was mega. This is what we need to achieve in the new North Stand!

9/10 for me
Awooooooooo got a full outing for a good while

Incredible atmosphere where I was in the middle tier, when all three tiers were singing in unison it was amazing but definitely a disconnect at times.

Home End was horrendous, could hear a pin drop most of the game.

Spurs fans are shite. When they sing come on you spurs, and oh when the spurs it’s loud, but 98% of the time there’s nothing. Great stadium, shit fans. Thought we were blinding on the pitch and in the stands

Last edited:
An audio & visual experience to learn from and implement.....and its neither difficult nor expensive.

A massive, exclusive home end.

Invite the singers to relocate to the rear central blocks.

Provide acoustic materials to project sound down and out.

Encourage fans to also create a second home end in SS3.

Bingo ....2 home ends and we're the stereophonics !!

The spurs fans songs are so boring no wonder their atmosphere was shit! How can they get away with yid army in this day and age. Disgraceful chant. How many of them singing are Jewish I doubt it's many. I said to a copper if I said yids to them would you nick me and he said yes. Says it all. Twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.