Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
3 words.

’Fucking superb tonight’.

Especially the 2nd half.

The team needed lifting in the 2nd half and the team got the support that lifted the them.
And Chelsea`s support had the cheek to sing our support is f@@kin s@@t ! Think they need to look a bit closer to home before they start criticising other teams home support .

South Stand 3 a lot of early leavers.
Didn't like the booing for Raheem and Cole.
Glad the rest applauded them
Doku getting a fair bit as well.
That booing really pissed me off, a lot of it was coming from the family stand. We had a good few seasons with Raheem and made 40 odd million on Cole. Neither of our ex blues slagged us off and I was happy to clap them. The first half was shit but that was down to us

What’s the clattering at the back of SSL1? Whatever it is, isn’t isn’t in rhythm with the chants, and it disrupts the chants. We’ve gone from slagging off a drum to using something metal(?) that makes a sound like a snare drum. Lol!

Last edited:
And Chelsea`s support had the cheek to sing our support is f@@kin s@@t ! Think they need to look a bit closer to home before they start criticising other teams home support .

I heard 2 audible chants from Chelsea fans in SSL1. Apart from that they were stood in silence probably thinking if only Stamford Bridge could be like this when Chelsea are getting beat, never mind winning. I’d hate to be in the SSL1 away end when the atmosphere was like it was tonight. It has to be overwhelming as an away fan.

In SS3 It was great at the start, went a bit flat after they scored and was great at the end. Dias should focus on rousing himself and Walker than rousing the crowd.

hahaha ....there was a point in the 1st half where it went quiet for about 20 seconds in SS3 and all the chelsea lot started shushing and singing your support is fucking shit. This is after the had repeated all citys songs with there own versions. absolute jokers.

I heard 2 audible chants from Chelsea fans in SSL1. Apart from that they were stood in silence probably thinking if only Stamford Bridge could be like this when Chelsea are getting beat, never mind winning. I’d hate to be in the SSL1 away end when the atmosphere was like it was tonight. It has to be overwhelming as an away fan.
My seat is front row in 211 besides and over looking most of the away support . To be fair they weren`t the worse away support we`ve had this season at the Etihad . But they were far from being anywhere near the best . They were defo overwhelmed JRB . You can always tell when the away support is overwhelmed when they have no answer but to start shouting at the home support while giving the finger and V`s . I know . I used to do the same as the swamp back in the mid 70`s when we had noise coming at us from 3 sides !

hahaha ....there was a point in the 1st half where it went quiet for about 20 seconds in SS3 and all the chelsea lot started shushing and singing your support is fucking shit. This is after the had repeated all citys songs with there own versions. absolute jokers.
Chelsea singing “your support is fucking shit” after being virtually silent for the whole game was one the weirdest things I’ve heard in a football stadium. We’re they being ironic or something?

That booing really pissed me off, a lot of it was coming from the family stand. We had a good few seasons with Raheem and made 40 odd million on Cole. Neither of our ex blues slagged us off and I was happy to clap them. The first half was shit but that was down to us
It was very strange. When both Palmer and Sterling were subbed a big boo emerged from the family stand, only to be replaced by applause from the rest of the stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.