Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Really decent tonight, crowd got right behind the team similar to Saturday. I thought the whole crowd got involved with singing more than usual, and everyone was willing the team on.

And when the whole crowd wasn't singing, south stand remaind singing throughout most of the game, exactly what we need from our singing sections.

7.5/10 for me.

Also massive shout out to the Brentford fans who sang twice the whole game, one of which was "football in a library", which was confusing as it came only 30 seconds after a full ground rendition of Bluemoon.

Last edited:
Did David Cooperfield dim the lights at the start. Place was empty - then they turned them on again and it was full. - Magic!!
Decent, if tense, atmosphere too.
Ha ha. I thought that too. On the walk to the ground I thought it was going to be one of those nights that people had decided to swerve. It was surprisingly fuller than I expected when the lights came back on!

Pep seemed to appreciate the crowd trying to gee the players up when we were plying absolutely shit in the first 20 mins of second half.

Just home from the game , Brentford fans absolutely silent, city fans not.much better. Team and fans Dissapointed tonight.

Really decent tonight, crowd got right behind the team similar to Saturday. I thought the whole crowd got involved with singing more than usual, and everyone was willing the team on.

And when the whole crowd wasn't singing, south stand remaind singing throughout most of the game, exactly what we need from our singing sections.

7.5/10 for me.

Also massive shout out to the Brentford fans who sang 2 times the while game, one of which was "football in a library", which was confusing as it came only 30 seconds after a full ground rendition of Bluemoon.
Haha so true that was very odd from the Brentford lot. Agree good atmosphere as well under the circumstances.

Just home from the game , Brentford fans absolutely silent, city fans not.much better. Team and fans Dissapointed tonight.
Sorry pal but I don’t agree with that at all. Thought tonight was actually ok. Mixture of a shit ref winding us up and a sense I think that we needed tonight badly and there was some decent noise. Not amazing, but far better than that some games this season.

109 was a lot quieter than normal tonight, very short tempered atmosphere especially at any player that came near us. The seemingly negative approach to our attacking didn't help much.

6/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.