Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
For anyone who is interested, there is a YouTube video “Don’t try and sit with City fans”
Basically 2 asian City fans filming and 2 Madrid fans Jump up behind them when they score.

City fans take offence to this and one Madrid fan get’s a slap and they are forced to leave.

I hope there were no family/children about - again, well done City FFS

There are season tickets holders around me, in East stand L3, who aren't in the Champions League cup scheme. Sadly, last night I had Real Madrid fans sitting directly in front of me, next to me and behind me. At the end of the match it got a bit heated on the stair well. If City don't sort this issue of large amounts of away fans in the home stands it has the potential to really kick off and put people in harms way. We slag UEFA for not caring about fans welfare but the ticketing procedures we currently have are shockingly poor and don't prioritise City fans and their safety. Safety is more important than money! City, sort this out.
They dont give a shit - ive tried b4 believe me - dont want to listen - we need to all get together and demand they listen

The club as we know now don't give a shite about our traditional fans. Working class kids in Manchester have no chance of ever going to watch City. God help us when us FOCs start dying. They will be fcked.
When pep leaves that will be the beginning of the reset

I was sat in SSL3 yesterday and there was a family of about 6 Madrid supporters behind me. They cheered when Madrid scored and a lad a few seats down didn't take too kindly to it. Towards the end of the game everyone was pretty much stood up, one of the older guys pushed me in the back and gestured for me to sit down as he didn't want to stand and watch.

I was sat in SSL3 yesterday and there was a family of about 6 Madrid supporters behind me. They cheered when Madrid scored and a lad a few seats down didn't take too kindly to it. Towards the end of the game everyone was pretty much stood up, one of the older guys pushed me in the back and gestured for me to sit down as he didn't want to stand and watch.
I hope you "pushed" him back

PXL-20240417-185645403-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20240417-185713443-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20240417-185756983-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20240417-185545004-MP-2.jpg
114? Looks like you must be a couple rows behind me

For anyone who is interested, there is a YouTube video “Don’t try and sit with City fans”
Basically 2 asian City fans filming and 2 Madrid fans Jump up behind them when they score.

City fans take offence to this and one Madrid fan get’s a slap and they are forced to leave.

I hope there were no family/children about - again, well done City FFS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.