Atmosphere on Tuesday

Silvaslovechild

We need it to be absolutely rocking. This and Stoke are the biggest games of our season.

Win both and say hello to Champions league football and the FA Cup.

Make no mistake Arry will have his lads well up for this.

We need to make it Hamburg esque.

Bring your scarves, flags, inflatables, the lot.

I have several inflatables to bring as well.

MCFC OK.

Actually just win one and that's it. Unless of course Spurs won all 3 and improved their gd by at least 15 goals (unless I'm wrong?)

Sigster100 said:
Actually just win one and that's it. Unless of course Spurs won all 3 and improved their gd by at least 15 goals (unless I'm wrong?)

He means the FA Cup Stoke game I believe if I read this right.

True, need to be up for this game no end.

Sigster100 said:

A draw on Tuesday and we'll get fourth. We'd be 6 points clear of them with a far superior GD (which means they'd need 7points) and only two games to play.

Citizenhill said:
Sigster100 said:

He means the FA Cup Stoke game I believe if I read this right.

True, need to be up for this game no end.

Oops, Yes you are right.....what a prat I am!! That'll teach me to not try and be a smart arse!<br /><br />-- Sun May 08, 2011 4:26 pm --<br /><br />
danburge82 said:
Sigster100 said:

A draw on Tuesday and we'll get fourth. We'd be 6 points clear of them with a far superior GD (which means they'd need 7points) and only two games to play.

But what if Liverpool won all 3 of theirs?

danburge82 said:
Sigster100 said:

Only if Liverpool drop points tomorrow.

We do need the stadium rocking on Tuesday, Everyone take part! I hope the Family Stand show up on Tuesday cos when they sing everyone actually joins in and the atmosphere goes amazing!

Come one Blues be the 12th man!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.