Attack!Attack!Attack!Attack!Attack!Attack!.......

jrb said:
Lets rip the Hughes 4-5-1 book up on Thursday. Let's play 4-4-2, play the high tempo Premiership way and go at Hamburg from the off. I would rather lose trying to beat Hamburg, than lose playing a contain, break and hopefully score game.

My team. If everyone is fit.

Given.

Richards(this time, stay back and let the wingers do the attacking)
Dunne.
Enouha.
Bridge (Zab for Bridge if he is still injured, if not Zab for Richards, straight swap)

SWP.
Kompany.
Ireland.
Petrov.

Robinho.
Sturridge.

Attack!!!!!
its got to be this

blueant said:
jrb said:
Lets rip the Hughes 4-5-1 book up on Thursday. Let's play 4-4-2, play the high tempo Premiership way and go at Hamburg from the off. I would rather lose trying to beat Hamburg, than lose playing a contain, break and hopefully score game.

My team. If everyone is fit.

Given.

Richards(this time, stay back and let the wingers do the attacking)
Dunne.
Enouha.
Bridge (Zab for Bridge if he is still injured, if not Zab for Richards, straight swap)

SWP.
Kompany.
Ireland.
Petrov.

Robinho.
Sturridge.

Attack!!!!!
its got to be this

Agreed. We have to attack and let them worry about us. An early goal is vital.

im not sure i think thats a bit light weight up front... neither of them are willing to get stuck in and pull out of alot of 50/50's especially robinho.

we would have to play the ball on the ground and try gettin through balls using our wingers ect..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.