Attacking the south stand in the second half and those gates

My mate Milo who comes on here regular is also chomping à the bit,as to why those néon blue light Arnt all working on top of the stadium...hé vented his anger with wobblychops at the main entrance to no avail....hes absolutely disgusted & said winning the trophys over the last couple of years means jack Shit to this really important issue!! Hope them gates get Sorted i feel for you brother!

wilba said:
My mate Milo who comes on here regular is also chomping à the bit,as to why those néon blue light Arnt all working on top of the stadium...hé vented his anger with wobblychops at the main entrance to no avail....hes absolutely disgusted & said winning the trophys over the last couple of years means jack Shit to this really important issue!! Hope them gates get Sorted i feel for you brother!

we've moved on..but fanx

wilba said:

I agree with Milo, tho his homosexual tendencies take over on occasion.. nice fella tho

wilba said:
No probs sweetrim xx

The lights need to be brought to the attention of the stewards its becoming a joke now, I was going to mention it to wobbly chops but he not working his patch anymore...

wilba said:
I included that in an email I sent to the club once. Danny Wilson said to me it was because pigeons had pecked through the wires and some of them weren't working.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.