ATTN: NYC Blues who also want to see Spain v Ireland

green pennies

Team supported
MCFC
I bought tickets for this weekend's City-Chelsea match (the seats are in the City Supporter section - the left field bleachers behind the City goal) as soon as they went on sale to the public. Problem was, at that time they were only selling the tix as part of a package; you had to purchase the same seats for the City match on May 25 AND the Spain v Ireland match on June 11.

Total scam if you ask me, but I'm desperate to see City, so I went for it.

Of course weeks later they started offering single match tickets! Just my luck.

As much as I'd love to see Silva and co., I really can't afford it and would like to recoup some of the money I spent on the package.

Point is - I have those two tickets for the Spain v Ireland match (the City support section is the Ireland support section for that match) and ideally, I'd like to sell them to a fellow Blue who only has tickets to the City match (perhaps you bought your tickets later) but also wants to go to the international match, or knows someone else who does.

The best situation would be to meet up on the day of the City match this Saturday - either early on at the Mad Hatter or closer to match time at Yankee Stadium to do the exchange. I only want face value for the tickets of course. Two seats at $109.50 each = $219.00

The seats are in the second row of section 235 - pretty nice seats if you ask me. So why not get pissed up with some Irish expats in your section and have some fun...

Let me know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.