Audi and the scum..

pauldominic said:
tommybooth said:
I will need a tin hat. Saving up at the moment for a 1980s ur quattro and in red as a first choice colour.

Well an '80s quattro was a very respectable beast as jezzer pointed out, but why red ffs?

A tin hat won't help with the main gun.

;)

In my defence i have had three blue cars but my honda's were all in Rio Red! I had two civics and a crx. No red since 97.

I have a new(ish) Audi on 58 plate that I had from new, everybody told me what great cars they are - and it's the biggest bag of shite I have ever driven! I fucking loathe the piece of over-rated, plasticy, unreliable man-juice. Just 6 more months then back to my beloved 3 Series' Beemer again....I should never have got the fucking re-badged Skoda in the first place.

So the way I see it:

Audi = Over-rated, Plastic, Shite = Bit like the Rags
BMW = Classy, Cool, Powerful, Brilliant = Bit like City

Funny how shit attracts shit - isn't it!?

Simples.

despise audi; their ad campaign which embraces mother f******* utd. they have GD chants like glory glory bla blah. why the hell would thier marketing team think that wouldn't offend a big fan base....knobs. they deserve poor sales.

I am thinking of refusing to recognise the concept of the colour red at all. I shall simply refer to 'a cyan magenta mix'.

Used to have an 07 plate A3. Then they tried to sell me an A4 for 15k with part-ex. I told them there no way Rooney is havin my money in his back pocket.

Now very happy with an 08 Skoda Octavia vRS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.