Australia & Novak Djokovic case

Novak Djokovic's comments about COVID-19 vaccination will "cause harm", a medical ethicist has argued.

His views are "enormously influential" could "reinforce beliefs" among people who are not as fit and healthy as the tennis star, Professor Dominic Wilkinson has said.

The professor of medical ethics at the University of Oxford said that the response to the coronavirus pandemic should be collective and suggested that libertarian views on vaccination of "my body, my decision, my choice" present a "fundamental ethical problem".
ATP should follow F1. No vaccine, no play.

Then watch how quickly Novax becomes a Fullyvax Djokovic.

I still cannot believe how much airtime this git is getting, again first story on BBC lunchtime news, interviews with him and the BBC's medical editor, FFS - 10 minutes of this git, 2nd story maybe we won't have to go to war with Russia, WTF?

Why do anti vaxers always start with "I'm not an anti vaxer but..." almost as if they are embarrassed by their cuntishness.
I'm not being funny but....it is inherently embarrassing to be anti vaxx. Take everything, give nothing. Don't help. Hinder. Cause trouble. Help the virus.

The Australian open could only be held because of the vaccine and the selfless endeavours of the majority involved to do the right thing. Most players, officials and spectators were vaccinated.

Djokovic benefits from the vaccine but is too selfish to see it. He thinks of himself, his body, his choice.

Last of a dying breed! A man who stands up for what he believes in who isn’t willing to go along with something he disagrees with,someone brave enough to stand up to bully boy tactics,in a world full of people who just go along with things for an easy life or so they can go to Lanzarote for a fortnight,I salute you Novak

The funny thing is that Novak's only principle is stubbornness.

He was completely unable to explain why he was against the vaccine because he's not, he's had lots of vaccines before, we know that because he's travelled to many countries which demand vaccines for entry.

What's happened here, is that Novak thought the pandemic was no big deal, so when everyone else went into lockdown, he threw a big tennis tournament in Serbia to make money. Then everyone got covid. Then millions of people died from covid worldwide.

He didn't want to back down and apologise or treat the pandemic with the seriousness it demands, so he's rejecting everything to do with it. Rejected lockdown, rejected social distancing and when it came to it, the vaccine.

And his pride and ego and inability to just admit to everyone he was wrong is going to cost him the thing he cares about most, his little records.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.