Austrian Blue needs help :) (Spuds away)

MCFC_Austria

I've been reading on this forum quite a while now and I've just registered because I need help from some fellow blues :)

First of all... my name is Klaus, I'm 19 years old and I've been a blue for 7 years now. I was born and raised in Austria. When I was 13 my brother took me to Manchester and we went to City v Bolton... (Quality first game, that was :D) I absolutely loved the atmosphere and everything and I started following and supporting Manchester City.

In 2008, I spent half a year in Chester and went to 5 matches. Last year, I made it to the match against Arsenal... (the 4-2 win).
After university I'll move to Manchester and might spend the rest of my life there.
(I can't stand skiing and hate snow, by the way... so there aren't much reasons left to stay in Austria)

I'm goin to Manchester twice during this summer holidays and I'll be in London in time for our season opener against Tottenham.... the thing is: It's very unlikely that I'll get tickets for that. :-(

I desperately need to find two season ticket holders who wont make the trip down the south for that match, who could sell me two tickets :)

I'm going to Manchester on 23rd July and will stay till 30th.
So we could meet up in Manchester during that time.

So, please help a fellow blue... :)

Klaus

Mate how did you manage to get the tickets? I'm only a citycard holder and got told 6th August..did you say you managed to get them on general sale?

Gamesh said:
Mate how did you manage to get the tickets? I'm only a citycard holder and got told 6th August..did you say you managed to get them on general sale?

he said next to our end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.