Author Recommendations

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Jeffrey Deaver writes some good stuff (The Bone Collector) is probably one most folks will know.

I like Dan Brown, and I also like real spy novelists like Le Carre, Fleming, Deighton. Frederick Forsyth tells a good fictional tale often founded in reality.

My mate has recommended a book called "The Pure" said he couldn't put it down (Mossad rogue agent on the loose in London), I'll be buying that for my jollies, and the new Dan Brown book "Inferno" in May.
Forsyth has done some great books the day of the jackal obviously, but the 4th protocol a bit under the radar( film version was a not great)

Jeffrey Deaver writes some good stuff (The Bone Collector) is probably one most folks will know.

I like Dan Brown, and I also like real spy novelists like Le Carre, Fleming, Deighton. Frederick Forsyth tells a good fictional tale often founded in reality.

My mate has recommended a book called "The Pure" said he couldn't put it down (Mossad rogue agent on the loose in London), I'll be buying that for my jollies, and the new Dan Brown book "Inferno" in May.

My problem with Dan Brown is that all his books seem to follow the same formula. Was impressed with the first couple but by the time the lost symbol came, I was a bit bored TBH.

To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf.

It feels less like a novel and more like someone painting in your brain. An extremely complex and absorbing experience.

andyhinch said:

Forsyth has done some great books the day of the jackal obviously, but the 4th protocol a bit under the radar( film version was a not great)

But Frederick Forsyth's book "The Deceiver" is great and is in that area of crossing from what's actually real, to a fictional story based in fact. A great read!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.