Avanti west coast trains

You’re on a roll at the moment. Are you trying to piss everybody off in every thread you post on?

Weve probably well established that you don’t think train drivers should be paid well and that they don’t deserve a pay rise.

There’s not much else for you to say, is there?
Come on, they get very well paid for what they do ? No ? What's your beef anyway ? Are you Thomas The Tank in panto ?

Come on, they get very well paid for what they do ? No ? What's your beef anyway ? Are you Thomas The Tank in panto ?
Most people that don’t get a pay rise, in any job, in half a decade will complain about it.

Other prices, like season tickets, go up annually. Interest rates are a bit higher too, so mortgage payments are far higher too.

No clue what the Thomas the Tank in panto Barb is supposted to mean.

If an average annual salary of £60,500 is used and to keep it simple, use a 39 hour week, then that's basically £29+/hr before any extras or overtime.

That seems like a decent financial reward for the work and conditions involved.

As a basic comparison of salaries for other occupations;
A nurse practitioner averages £41,457, a crane operator £39,000, police officer £33,091, teacher £40,660, ferry captain £52,832.

So why am I being penalized by strikes when it appears that drivers are being generously paid already?
So do they stay on that wage forever? Because if they do every their pay is going down, for 10 years I didn’t get a pay rise, so my pay went down, doesn’t matter what you earn if it doesn’t change with time you start to lose money, at what point should they stand up for themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.