AVB was right

Vienna_70

Team supported
Treble Winners 2022/23.
On last night's performance from fat Frank, it's obvious Villas boas knew exactly what he was doing when it came to try to move Lampard out.

The game just passed him by. He was awful.

Vienna_70 said:
On last night's performance from fat Frank, it's obvious Villas boas knew exactly what he was doing when it came to try to move Lampard out.

The game just passed him by. He was awful.
To be fair to him, it WAS a fantastic pass to Mario!

I hate people like fat fuck lampard. Him and Terry have abused the club they profess to love for a few years now imo.

Abramovic is a useless spineless dopy useless thick twat with his "whats going on here" look permenantly etched on his sad looking face.
He should have kicked them two out 2 years ago imo.

"But i know the owner and i wanna play, im telling"

I'm glad he was shown up for the wobbly trundling piece of baggage he is now in such a stark fashion.

Him and Terry have a lot to answer for imo.

Of course he was right, the more intelligent among the football community can see it, but there are only three people who run chelsea, abramovich, Terry and lampard. AVB never had a chance.

He's been playing well recently (except last night) and isn't he Chelseas top scorer this season?
Bit harsh to say he's a disgrace, granted he's lost a lot of his cutting edge but he is getting on a bit!

Daveth said:
He's been playing well recently (except last night) and isn't he Chelseas top scorer this season?
Bit harsh to say he's a disgrace, granted he's lost a lot of his cutting edge but he is getting on a bit!

But thast's the whole point.

He's getting on a bit and is no longer the player he was.

Though he seems to refuse to accept it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.