Away ends and tourists

So where are these guys getting their tickets from?

Direct from city or are city supporters buying them and selling them on?

Guessing.

There are only 4 sources for away tickets?

1. Loyalty points. Be it individual or through the branches.
2. Players and/or staff.
3. Packages via the club. All the Belguim City fans in the Arsenal end, etc.
4. Ticket websites. How they get away tickets is anyone's guess, if they do?

this is the first season I have not been able to get away tickets and I have plenty of points usually- it stinks -I too am getting disillusioned about the way this is working- and as I travel 380 miles for every home match and have done for many years I am beginning to wonder what is the point -
I consider myself a loyal fan but loyalty from City? my arse

My mates a bipper.
He text to say are support was the worst he's seen there all season.

He would do, wouldn't he.

F*** me! If I got a £1 for every time I've heard that over the years, I'd be well off by now.
Text him back Liverpool's support wasn't that great either, bar the continual chant of "Liverpool, Liverpool......
It's safe to say variety of chants at Anfield doesn't exist.

There were empty seats around where I was sitting. I had a ticket for row 2 having been told by the club that the front row was full but just after the match started I was offered a seat on the front row because there were at least 6 empty seats there and row 2 had at least 5 also!

The lady who told me to go to the front row said that the steward had moved them because her little boy couldn't see where they were sitting further back so there must have been spare seats back there as well.

I saw lots of people with half and half scarves and also quite a few 'touristy' looking people at half time. But then I see that at half time at home matches as they all come down to the front to have their photos taken or take selfies of themselves with their back to the pitch!!

It is important that the club sports this out quickly.

I have been surprised at the number of touts openly walking around City Square on match days. I have even spoken to our own security about it and what do they do ......... nothing.

They are more interested in catching people in the bogs smoking.....it is pathetic

F*** me! If I got a £1 for every time I've heard that over the years, I'd be well off by now.
Text him back Liverpool's support wasn't that great either, bar the continual chant of "Liverpool, Liverpool......

Out of order, you are ignoring the fact that everyone knows about the world famous Spion Kop who sing for 90 minutes, were you not watching BT last night ? This magnificent Anfield Atmosphere, you know the one where the manager has to turn to the crowd (as seen yesterday) to urge his fans to make some noise let alone sing, is far better than ours and the rest of the world. Oh and dont forget their humour.

Dippers are cut from the same cloth as Rag shirts - same colour, same shape, same mendacious shite!

The tourists didn't bother me, it was the absolute cock ends who can't handle their ale & beak who did.

No wonder blue on blue scrapping is happening every other away.

Been a regular away for few years and this year hasn't been good at all really not sure why.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.