Away fans in home sections - Again!!!

Got absolutely no problem with it. If you can't control yourself sat next to a few away fans then you've got some serious issues.
Sorry but that's a load of shit. Why should we be in a position to control ourselves? Watching your team gettin beat is bad enough without having opposition fans in your face rubbing it in.
Maybe one day the game will have been diluted enough and everyone can sit together holding hands but for now, away fans sitting in the home end is asking for trouble.

Same in CBL1 seemed almost a 50/50 split but they weren't any bother and one of them got a shirt from one of their players at the end of the game. They were respectful and didn't jump up when their team scored so I have no problem with them.

Same happened with CSKA and their 'banned' fans last year.

Showsec are very good at telling people to sit down, taking peoples seat numbers and throwing old men out, but ask them to do their job against someone who could be slightly confrontational, and they shit themselves.
The 2 stewards allocated to 115 last night looked terrified - kept wandering up and down the aisle trying not to notice the problems

Same in CBL1 seemed almost a 50/50 split but they weren't any bother and one of them got a shirt from one of their players at the end of the game. They were respectful and didn't jump up when their team scored so I have no problem with them.
I don't get it though? There were hundreds and hundreds of seats in the away end lying empty. Why on earth should several sections of the home support be infiltrated by them. Respectful or not, the day this becomes a norm is the day I pack it in going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.