Away game without a ticket

117 M34

I've seen a few posts recently on here and the Facebook ticket pages where people have said they can collect at the ground as they are going down without a ticket.

Has anyone gone to the ground and not managed to get a ticket?
If so, what did you do and where did you then watch the match?

Getting harder now to get tickets so planning ahead!

I've seen a few posts recently on here and the Facebook ticket pages where people have said they can collect at the ground as they are going down without a ticket.

Has anyone gone to the ground and not managed to get a ticket?
If so, what did you do and where did you then watch the match?

Getting harder now to get tickets so planning ahead!
Find a boozer with the game on and go on the lash.......

Or double up. climb over, bribe a steward etc etc etc

Find a boozer with the game on and go on the lash.......

Or double up. climb over, bribe a steward etc etc etc
Finding a pub is the obvious answer but wouldn't that be like an away fan going to Mary ds to watch the match? Probably not very welcoming.

At he Burnley game there were people offering several hundred for a ticket in the City end.

City has gained Fashion Friends in abundance now.

Finding a pub is the obvious answer but wouldn't that be like an away fan going to Mary ds to watch the match? Probably not very welcoming.
Find a decent one away from the ground a bit............or act dead ard......no **** will come near you.

There are ALWAYS people who get sick on the day or can't make it for some reason. It helps if you know good people (people running coaches/supporters clubs etc). At Wolves a few years ago, I got to a pub nice and early and asked literally everyone in there if they had a spare. Someone did. Early bird catches the worm!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.