Away tickets

This is a direct lift from the info City put out and it only states Premier league matches so the answer should be no they are not...…
For a number of Premier League away matches, a limited and randomly selected number of supporters will be required to collect their ticket from the opposing Club’s ticket office.
Cheers

Any people who have had to collect their tickets from the ticket office - do you get an email saying this is the case or is it in the post confirming that you'll have to do this for the away game?

They have not yet enforced this. Though I would assume that when they do you would get an email stating that these need to be collected similar to the email you receive to let you know they have been dispatched and that you must respect the badge and the 18-25 age group who may or might not be coked out of their head.

They have not yet enforced this. Though I would assume that when they do you would get an email stating that these need to be collected similar to the email you receive to let you know they have been dispatched and that you must respect the badge and the 18-25 age group who may or might not be coked out of their head.

I swear I've seen someone say they had to pick tickets up from Bournemouth?

New collection cock up ? Don’t you mean the new well thought out scheme that was brought about by canvassing the fans and discussed by the reps on the Cm group who then asked the club to implement it on our behalf ?
is this the same city matters that pushed for thomas cook to be guareented euro away tickets .then they carnt be arsed running a trip to shaktar ?

New collection cock up ? Don’t you mean the new well thought out scheme that was brought about by canvassing the fans and discussed by the reps on the Cm group who then asked the club to implement it on our behalf ?
Or, the club suggested it, no fans were canvassed and some reps bent over and puckered up, yes that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.