Awful human

liamctid

I play football on Thursday nights, and there's a lad who's starting playing recently who talks and acts like a bit of a dickhead.

I heard a rumour that he used to be a "rapper", but didn't believe it. The guy who runs football has him on Facebook and I just searched for his name and his nickname also came up. Bit of Googl-ing and YouTube-ing and I found something.

This music video couldn't sum up what's wrong with music and what's wrong with this town that I've been living in for 20 years (Milton Keynes):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_h6kah2bDo[/youtube]

How can I honestly look this guy in the eye after seeing this?

my eyes are water here, my nose is running like feck and my ears bled a little.

that was the worst few mili seconds of my life..... after 2 seconds i want to kill the guy never mind pass the ball to the ponky plank!

man , i feel for you....peace blue!

(hold on i caught some so-called lyrics..... he said something about catching his blown kisses......)

I like it. Any chance you could get his autograph for me?

I think you might be a bit jealous of him.

As much as it appears to be a spoof, I believe it's real.

The fact that he parks his car in the multistory car park where I park before I go to the gym makes me laugh. Not as much as the video being shot in the worst bar in MK.

He's turd at football as well. But he thinks he's great. Last week a lad scored a great volley from a cross he played and he said to himself, "yeah yeah, that was a sick cross, yagetme".

Think I might have to snap him tonight.

I fucking hate when white lads talk with a Caribbean accent on certain words. I bet you any amount of money too that this **** here does that hissing thing through his teeth.

What a fucking bell end, and you should say that to him too. Say, 'see you mate? You're a fucking bell end'.

liamctid said:

The fact that he parks his car in the multistory car park where I park before I go to the gym makes me laugh. Not as much as the video being shot in the worst bar in MK.

He's turd at football as well. But he thinks he's great. Last week a lad scored a great volley from a cross he played and he said to himself, "yeah yeah, that was a sick cross, yagetme".

Liam, please for the sake of all forum members SMASH THIS FUCKER UP!

liamctid said:

Just do it mate, he is a king size cretin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.