Awkward Situations

LCBblue

We've all been there. Recently I was on an escalator with two mates inside a shop. Now the problem occurred as we strode down it when we came to an incredibly large woman who blocked the entire way down. She turned and realised that we were stood there and politely exclaimed, 'oh sorry boys, here just step around me' at which point the heavy woman half shifted to the right in an attempt to let us by.

There was little room, unfortunately, and as she scowled at a mate shifting past her holding his breath in to give himself more room just made the situation worse for myself. As it happens, thankfully I might add, our awkward ride on the escalator was almost over so we waited behind her trying to avoid the large woman's eyes (and posterior). She waddled off and we hurried around her. Thank God it was only a 20 second situation.

So, what awkward situations have you been in recently?

LCBblue said:
We've all been there. Recently I was on an escalator with two mates inside a shop. Now the problem occurred as we strode down it when we came to an incredibly large woman who blocked the entire way down. She turned and realised that we were stood there and politely exclaimed, 'oh sorry boys, here just step around me' at which point the heavy woman half shifted to the right in an attempt to let us by.

There was little room, unfortunately, and as she scowled at a mate shifting past her holding his breath in to give himself more room just made the situation worse for myself. As it happens, thankfully I might add, our awkward ride on the escalator was almost over so we waited behind her trying to avoid the large woman's eyes (and posterior). She waddled off and we hurried around her. Thank God it was only a 20 second situation.

This situation, given the right tactics, could have turned into a foursome ;)

LCBblue said:

At my local corner shop, I'd been trying to find some chapatti's for my mum for ages, and I just couldn't find them. However where I was looking was out of view of the counter, and having given up and decided the shop had none, I started to walk out of the shop, when the shopkeeper shouted " Oi, you!" which is when I turned around in and this shopkeeper (with a thick asian accent which makes him hard to understand) is asking me what I was doing, to which I reply looking for some chapatti's, and he looks at me for ages, like he was working out what to do. He then said come here so I walked over to him, completely worried about what I myself should do...

He then told me to put my arms out to my sides and he started to pat me down, asking things in a sharp tone like, you have something you shouldn't boy? I immediately denied everything he accused me of, and when it was over I was relieved to get out, but he made me feel quite worried as well as putting me in an awkward situation.

Stretfordian_Blue said:
LCBblue said:

At my local corner shop, I'd been trying to find some chapatti's for my mum for ages, and I just couldn't find them. However where I was looking was out of view of the counter, and having given up and decided the shop had none, I started to walk out of the shop, when the shopkeeper shouted " Oi, you!" which is when I turned around in and this shopkeeper (with a thick asian accent which makes him hard to understand) is asking me what I was doing, to which I reply looking for some chapatti's, and he looks at me for ages, like he was working out what to do. He then said come here so I walked over to him, completely worried about what I myself should do...

He then told me to put my arms out to my sides and he started to pat me down, asking things in a sharp tone like, you have something you shouldn't boy? I immediately denied everything he accused me of, and when it was over I was relieved to get out, but he made me feel quite worried as well as putting me in an awkward situation.

Is this shopkeeper a police officer in his spare time?

djelanomcfc said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:

Is this shopkeeper a police officer in his spare time?

Or an undercover perv.

Stretfordian_Blue said:
LCBblue said:

That is awkward. Now you can never set foot in your corner shop again. Hard luck.

Unless he was really apologetic and offered you free stuff.

Stretfordian_Blue said:

Sounds like you were sexually assaulted...

I was recently at a kids' party (one of these godforsaken activity centre-type places) and got chatting to one of the mums from school, who I'd never really met before.

We talked about the usual, and I asked her how many children she had. 'Three,' she said. 'Wow', I replied. 'You've got your hands full, what with another on the way...' 'I'm not pregnant,' she said. 'I'm just fat.' The biggest trap-door moment of my life.

However, I still maintain that a 14-stone woman should not be wearing a midriff T-shirt with hipster jeans, thus exposing said belly...

Stretfordian_Blue said:
LCBblue said:

sorry mate,cant seethe "awkward situation" unless ,u mean you got a boner whilst beeing patted down .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.