Axel Witsel reportedly agreed to join Stoke

The guy who made this report admitted it was all bs a couple hours after. This thread is pretty much irrelevant now (ironic I'm posting here I know, just wanted to let you know)

10 days ago it was bs, now it was a new rumour of the day I posted the news. And a very reliable source.

City have held talks with his agent supposedly regarding a move. Zenit keen to get him to extend but it looks likely he will leave and is available for £19m. Brilliant holding midfielder so I hope we can get it done.

City have held talks with his agent supposedly regarding a move. Zenit keen to get him to extend but it looks likely he will leave and is available for £19m. Brilliant holding midfielder so I hope we can get it done.
You sure that's not Stoke City pal?

19mil? I think this would be an excellent bit of business...would allow Gundogan a little more freedom....Solid, defensive midfield player...Witsel sat in front of Stones/Laporte would make us alot stronger in the middle...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.