Backing ordinary teams...

I do it every game. When we play teams around us in the top 4-6 I'll put more money on as the odds are crap but I'm happier if we pick up points. I've got a fiver on Rovers and a draw tonight. If we win I'm not arsed about losing a tenner.

Well city are now 16/1 to not win the cup or not finish in the top 4 so seems a big price,2 of the lads a go with always have a tenner on the other side when we are playing,i have never backed against us but each to there own i guess!!

im sorry but seriously...

why!?

back city guys.

you dont want to have mixed emotions on a result.

black mamba said:
You can only take each match on it's own merit ....... why chuck good money away if you seriously don't think City will win the game?

and for tonite we are up against a side in a dire Premiership position , and one who needs every point it can get ...... only four Premiership sides up until Saturday had conceded less goals than them at home ( i haven't checked since then) , and they are difficult to beat at Ewood , where they draw all too often .....

so YES .... a draw is very likely tonite!

Having said that Tottenham won there by a solitary goal and we've got to aim to win there too!

they have not won in their last 10 games and are in a desperate relegation battle so let them worry about us

ellguitar said:
im sorry but seriously...

why!?

back city guys.

you dont want to have mixed emotions on a result.

But why back City? If we fook up, why increase the misery? If I lose money backing against City I NEVER have mixed emotions. The lost bet is instantly forgotten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.