baconface at it again

Was it ever thus?,Plus ca change?,Does a Leopard change it's spots?,Does a Bear shit in the woods?,Is the pope a Catholic?....etc.Fucking big yawn from me,I don't give a fuck what the whiskey faced twat thinks,oooh Slur Alex sez this,Slur Alex sez that,mus be tru,let's all bow down to the great fuckin Messiah,scared methinks,lickle City are cumin'atcha,and you know what?who said Rome wasn't built in a day,our time will come again,when we are Champions of England.Then we can say say"Oi,neighbours,keep the fucking noise down,and remove that obsolete thingy you've got in that meccano set paid for fucking shithole of a swamp u call a tourist attraction"TM.

blumoonrises said:
Ha ha ha... the fuckin wanker..!

-- Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:17 am --

Ric said:
As much as I loathe the man, his actual quote was:

Major fail by the OP then...!

That would certainly be the case...<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:39 am --<br /><br />
celf said:
haha,was just thinkin that,but yes edited or not,baconface is still a vile loathesome pissed up old stupid senile bastard,with no morals

Im sorry i'm not having this mate...he has got morals..

Morals just happens to be his pet name for his rent boys.

colinbellsballboy said:
Was it ever thus?,Plus ca change?,Does a Leopard change it's spots?,Does a Bear shit in the woods?,Is the pope a Catholic?....etc.Fucking big yawn from me,I don't give a fuck what the whiskey faced twat thinks,oooh Slur Alex sez this,Slur Alex sez that,mus be tru,let's all bow down to the great fuckin Messiah,scared methinks,lickle City are cumin'atcha,and you know what?who said Rome wasn't built in a day,our time will come again,when we are Champions of England.Then we can say say"Oi,neighbours,keep the fucking noise down,and remove that obsolete thingy you've got in that meccano set paid for fucking shithole of a swamp u call a tourist attraction"TM.

good work, you should post more often.

He;s not started his games yet, this man know's every trick in the book.

We've just got to be smarter

The interview defo wasn't edited. He spoke the whole sentence and mentioned all clubs except us. I noticed it at the time. Nothing comes out of his mouth without a reason. I'm not particularly arsed but it was definitely intentional to leave our name out

wireblue said:
The interview defo wasn't edited. He spoke the whole sentence and mentioned all clubs except us. I noticed it at the time. Nothing comes out of his mouth without a reason. I'm not particularly arsed but it was definitely intentional to leave our name out

This is correct. Don't really care what comes out of his mouth but the OP was right in that he didn't mention us.

RVZ Urmston said:
This man is such a fuckin cock his bitterness shows no bounds ............ Jelly and ice cream!!!!

What's he bitter about?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.