Baconface interview with...erm...Spoony???

I liked the interview. I've huge respect for him as the best manager in history of football. I never really understood the hatred for him. Ok hes united manager but you can still be civilised enough to see why he acts like he does. I would probably done the same in his shoes.

Soft Andrex interview.

He probably picked who in interviewed him. He should do one with a journo who will give him some shit and then I'll decide if he comes across as decent or not.

Ardwick AFC said:
Was in the car tonight and heard half of this. Rather enjoyed it. Dunno how Spoony got him to open up? Think he was pissed?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b01c6kk8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b01c6kk8</a>

"Dunno how Spoony got him to open up? Think he was pissed?"

Now not wishing to sound homophobic...................

He was pretty flattering about Joe.

SAF: I could of bought Joe Hart for a hundred thousand pounds.
Spoony: Wow.
SAF: So we all make mistakes.
Sp: I tweeted yesterday that l think Joe Hart will be in situ for England for 10 years.
SAF: Oh no doubt about that. Of the goalkeepers I have seen over the last 20 years for England and City he is easily the best.

He is a lying, cheating, manipulative bully. However on occasion he is ok like with Lakeys testimonial. I will observe the 1 minute silence when the time comes though I fear it may be 5.

They're worried about City and he's playing crude psychology again. The tides are turning and Fergie knows it.

-- Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:57 pm --

Darkhorse said:
He was pretty flattering about Joe.

SAF: I could of bought Joe Hart for a hundred thousand pounds.
Spoony: Wow.
SAF: So we all make mistakes.
Sp: I tweeted yesterday that l think Joe Hart will be in situ for England for 10 years.
SAF: Oh no doubt about that. Of the goalkeepers I have seen over the last 20 years for England and City he is easily the best.

Well he's been watching him on TV.

Why the figure of £100,000?

How old was Joe Hart at that point?

EDIT: City paid £350,000 for Paul Futcher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.