Balague

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
He was basically saying that Villa will line up at RM too with Kaka, Ronaldo, and HE thinks - Alonso and likely Ribery. Not a mention of us at all.

Isn't it bloody weird that we put a £110m bid in for Kaka a few months ago, and now we're not even been asked by ANYONE if we're going to give Madrid or Chelsea a run for their money - literally? I find that all very odd indeed.

I agree it's like we were never in for him???

To be fair to Balague he is 1 of a few journo's who take us seriously

Tez Tosterone said:
samharris said:
What did he say about Villa.??

They will finish 8th in the EPl next season and that they have just lost their best player.

Villa....that fookin name haunts us...wether its Ricky,aston or David.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
He was basically saying that Villa will line up at RM too with Kaka, Ronaldo, and HE thinks - Alonso and likely Ribery. Not a mention of us at all.

Isn't it bloody weird that we put a £110m bid in for Kaka a few months ago, and now we're not even been asked by ANYONE if we're going to give Madrid or Chelsea a run for their money - literally? I find that all very odd indeed.

I agree! In my heart of hearts I don't believe Kaka wil come but there is just something really weird about the deafening silence around the whole thing!

Adam Donnelly said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:

I agree it's like we were never in for him???

To be fair to Balague he is 1 of a few journo's who take us seriously

Don't you think though that it would have been a great opportunity to ask Hughesy about Kaka or Villa the other day when he was interviewed by Sky on a golf course somewhere. I'd sooner want to know the answer to that rather than anything about Sturridge.

He also said that they are going for Villa and Ronaldo. People at Madrid also saying Alonso and Ribery to he said.

So going off that, Madrid are buying this summer:

Kaka
Ronaldo
Villa
Alonso
Ribery

Where the hell are they getting the money for that lot!?!?!

The reason we are not being mentioned is that Kaka will not join us.

We could offer Milan 150m - it doesnt matter if the player doesnt want to join us.

He will join Madrid this week and we will sign more realistic targets

M35 Blue said:
He also said that they are going for Villa and Ronaldo. People at Madrid also saying Alonso and Ribery to he said.

So going off that, Madrid are buying this summer:

Kaka
Ronaldo
Villa
Alonso
Ribery

Especially as I'm pretty sure Real Madrid is state owned. Can't see tax payers being too happy about funding multi-million pound signings and the wages that follow.

Perez said he would go to the bank and borrow the money, they are cranking up the debt. The Banks will give them the money because of Real Madrids fans, if they don't apparantly the fans will take their money out of the banks from what I gather it is all political as well. Perez did say that the loans would then be paid because of the increase in shirt sales, however if you sign that lot in one season cant see RM fans buying 5 -6 shirts each with a different name on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.