Bale and Ronaldo vs Messi and Neymar

Blueband Brother

Let me rephrase the message.

Which combination do you think or predict to be stronger and have a more productive impact of their respective teams?

Ronaldo and Bale for me.

Who wins what?
Nobody has seen Neymar play outside of Brazil, so there's nothing anyone can go off as to how he will do. On that basis then, Ronaldo and Bale as if Neymar flops and Real keep Ronaldo, the two of them combined will do more than what Messi does alone.

See at the end of the season I suppose.

conormcfc said:
Messi will do more than Ronaldo and Bale put together as usual. That's before you even consider Neymar.

Really?

Ronaldo was not far from Messi in productivity last season and is considered by some as now the best player in the world primarily because of his productivity.

Adding Bale will mean more pace, power, directness and goals that will be difficult for any team in Europe to deal with. Messi and Neymar will also link up well and will be incredible when Neymar settles into the Barcelona system and has enough confidence fully express himself.

Messi for me is technically and more intelligent in footballing terms than the three of them.

Ronaldo and Bale would be the more powerful and explosive pair of the two.

I think Ronaldo and Bale would offer more 'productivity' than Neymar and Messi in total, but as always I expect to see Messi eclipse them both.
It depends on how Neymar does, personally I don't think he will be an instant hit or at least to the extent he has been in Brazil, from the off.

Pigeonho said:
Who wins what?
Nobody has seen Neymar play outside of Brazil, so there's nothing anyone can go off as to how he will do. On that basis then, Ronaldo and Bale as if Neymar flops and Real keep Ronaldo, the two of them combined will do more than what Messi does alone.

See at the end of the season I suppose.

We get Brazilian league games over here in 'merica on Goltv. I watched probably 10-15 or so Santos matches over 2 years (total expert then...) and he is either really fucking awesome, or sulking and mad/whining. He was younger and not playing for Barca so I expect him to put those bad moments behind him light it up.

.....still think Balotelli turns out to be the better player. Them two should take this World Cup by the neck.

edit: To answer the question, I think its Neymar and Messi. I just think the way they will play together and with the other players around them will be amazing. Ronaldo is so selfish and I dont see him becoming this big team player and making sure to get Bale included. Ill add I would love to see Bale do well at Real Madrid.

Unknown_Genius said:
...And the gap between Real and Barca, and the rest becomes a yawning, unbreachable chasm.
Barca get Neymar, Madrid (potentially) get Bale...

...Meanwhile AM sell their best player for €60 million and replace him with 31 year old David Villa for €5.

Proper crock of shit that league. I hope it falls to pieces tbh, just to level the playing field.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.