Balloons

BUDGE712

Let's hope the balloon carriers have a day off today. Imagine the headlines re worlds richest club pops their own balloon !!!!

Is your team not taking the year off from the FA Cup again?! At least we play in the damn thing!

SouthStand211 said:
Is your team not taking the year off from the FA Cup again?! At least we play in the damn thing!

I've been watching City since the early sixties, the post was semi serious. But don't let your paranoia cloud your sense of humour.

CTID

BUDGE712 said:
Let's hope the balloon carriers have a day off today. Imagine the headlines re worlds richest club pops their own balloon !!!!

I was at Sheffield United lat year and I remember Joe Harts face before the goal was scored.

He was really irritated trying to kick balloons out of his goal mouth and he couldn't clear them. He was like someone trying to swat a fly but he couldn't get it -2 minutes later they were in front - shocking.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.