Ballotelli Missing

meeesh said:
Damocles said:
Mario doesn't do what he's told, he's a ****.
Mario does do what he's told, he's a ****.

Just like the FA Cup parade, he was called to the Covernacio. Prandelli is a disciplinarian, saying "I'll be late because I'm going to a party" will get him dropped. He calls squad as soon as possible to ensure they get the necessary fitness levels for the Euros after a long season instead of sitting around partying for a week. Everything is planned, double checked and drawn up in graphs to generate peak fitness during the tournament. Mario is not an exception that can just swan in when he wants, he does what the rest of the squad do or he gets fucked off.

Mario fought huge battles against racism and beaurocracy to become eligible for Italy, even turning down Ghana and not playing international football for years to play for them. He's not going to sacrifice it just because some dude on a forum thinks it's being disrespectful. Whilst calling him every name under the sun and being disrespectful himself. Or does it only work one way in your head?

Is that aimed at me ?

If so let me tell you that there was not only me on this thread that has commented about him missing,and from what I have seen this season he normally does what he wants anyway,so why the change of heart ?

He should have been there,if the Italian coach has anything about him he would have understood surely,what had been achieved and let him be at the parade,for the sake of a few hours
Right, Mario would like to say he's sorry. Now please f*.....off

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Fuck me. I couldn't really care less about the parade (although I don't buy the lazy assumption that Prandelli would not allow a few hours wiggle time to a title winner) but you have to tone it down with your crush on Balotelli.

A monster and unplayable because he tracked back to win a ball back? I thought he did pretty well when he came on but QPR's defenders didn't seem to find him 'unplayable' or a monster for 25 minutes. They coped with him, and most of the rest of the City team, quite easily.

A fantastic assist? Yeah, for what it meant. In terms of footballing ability, he struggled to control a difficult ball and did well to stab it on whilst losing balance. Decent but not 'fantastic'. Something that every professional football is capable of.

His interview showed a winning attitude? Because he said they would win? I'm not sure what exactly you mean by 'a winning attitude' because it is usually the sort of cliched nonsense that generally is spouted a lot but means very little. But if just stating that you win is good enough to have one then, great, we can all be 'winners'.

I know I go on about some things but, come on, you take the most normal and run of the mill things that the bloke does and make out that he is some sort of Superman because of them. Perhaps you feel that others do it the other way around but is that really a good enough reason to lose all sense of perspective?
I've come to the conclusion that you're the most miserable person on the planet.

Skashion said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Fuck me. I couldn't really care less about the parade (although I don't buy the lazy assumption that Prandelli would not allow a few hours wiggle time to a title winner) but you have to tone it down with your crush on Balotelli.

A monster and unplayable because he tracked back to win a ball back? I thought he did pretty well when he came on but QPR's defenders didn't seem to find him 'unplayable' or a monster for 25 minutes. They coped with him, and most of the rest of the City team, quite easily.

A fantastic assist? Yeah, for what it meant. In terms of footballing ability, he struggled to control a difficult ball and did well to stab it on whilst losing balance. Decent but not 'fantastic'. Something that every professional football is capable of.

His interview showed a winning attitude? Because he said they would win? I'm not sure what exactly you mean by 'a winning attitude' because it is usually the sort of cliched nonsense that generally is spouted a lot but means very little. But if just stating that you win is good enough to have one then, great, we can all be 'winners'.

I know I go on about some things but, come on, you take the most normal and run of the mill things that the bloke does and make out that he is some sort of Superman because of them. Perhaps you feel that others do it the other way around but is that really a good enough reason to lose all sense of perspective?
I've come to the conclusion that you're the most miserable person on the planet.

Hahahaha Skashion beat me to it!

Skashion said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:

I agree!

Dubai Blue said:
meeesh said:
He should have been there,if the Italian coach has anything about him he would have understood surely,what had been achieved and let him be at the parade,for the sake of a few hours
But he didn't. So you're suggesting that Balotelli should have defied him and risked missing the Euros altogether so he could wave at some people from the top of a bus?

Do you not think you're overreacting a bit?

Its fairly obvious that Balotelli needs to pick up a few brownie points from the Italian coach if he's to play a prominent part in the Euros. Does he do that by turning up on time or test his patience by asking if he can go to a party?

I've been as critical of Balotelli as anyone, but for footballing reasons. His red cards, suspensions, squabbling and occasional lack of interest. But not because he misses a party.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
didactic said:
Besides the pass anyone remember with a few minutes left how Mario tracked back the whole length of the field to steal the ball off a QPR player passed it and ran all the way back into the box?

The guy is a monster when he is like that absolutely unplayable did he not have 14 of our 44 shots for a guy who came on as a sub? Plus a fantastic assist when all would have given up. Even his interview afterwards shows his winning attitude when he said Micah was distraught when the second went in and he told him "Micah do not worry we will win this I promise."

Hes almost a complete player at 21 and he missed a parade so lets hang him.

Normal and run of the mill things? 1 minute on the clock, final game of the season, need a goal to win it, your closest rivals have won their game so if you fuck up its season over with no titles. Two defenders on you with one pushing you over yet you manage to fight for the ball falling over in the process but still pass it on to your team mate for the match winning goal. I am not attacking you but I do not think you are comprehending the level of pressure that is and the composure and ability that takes. Also when you hear half the team saying they had given up and in 25 minutes Balotelli had 33% of our match shots on goal. He was lifting up older more experienced players. Not to mention his goals at Sunderland and Tottenham in the closing minutes of the game which allowed us to even be in title contention.

Look I know he is not everyones cup of tea but to deny that he was most influential player in us winning the title would be a lie. Even Tevez was shooting wilding due to the pressure of the situation. Understand this is a 21 year old of Balotelli was English he would have a national holiday in his honour for what he has done for us.<br /><br />-- Tue May 15, 2012 6:47 pm --<br /><br />
mcfcmatt said:
Skashion said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:

I agree!

Oh you been sussed out already. Well then I too put my ballot in the "most miserable box" and throw meeesh as a supporting yet equal candidate.

Seen him on the MET after the parade about 8ish, hood up hat on head down got off at hale. Apparently hadn't been too sleep but was far from being on international duty

Mario is 20-1 to be golden boot for euros. I have put £20 on. Long shot I know but he's playing for the champions of England for a reason. He is 21 and he is on the biggest stage in Europe this summer with something to prove. I think he will do well. Plus he'll take the penalty's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.