balotelis wages.

john blue

According to that fat bastard utd fan on sky sports this morning, baloteli is on 200 grand a week. CROCK OF SHIT.

haters gonna hate.

for all we know he could be. unless its out in the open and its just me who doesn't know what he's on?

sky are being fucking twats with us at the moment anyway.

john blue said:
According to that fat bastard utd fan on sky sports this morning, baloteli is on 200 grand a week. CROCK OF SHIT.

That is bollocks!

Im sure he started with us on a low wage (compared to others) because he was young and the risk we were taking but that could have gone up after appearance, goals etc.

I hate sky sports i really do! why make up something that is not true? pisses me off!!!

Rodenberger10 said:
john blue said:

That is bollocks!

Im sure he started with us on a low wage (compared to others) because he was young and the risk we were taking but that could have gone up after appearance, goals etc.

I hate sky sports i really do! why make up something that is not true? pisses me off!!!

What pisses me of more is other fans believe it all as gospel

john blue said:

Is that all.. oh well pay rise next year then.

don,t take any notice, it is all anti city propaganda, if anyone beleives it then their opinion isn,t worth listening too, because of their lack of intelligence?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.