Balotelli (ALL IN HERE PLEASE!)

Good riddance.
He was only good at penalty's, couldnt give a f*** about his stupid off field nonsense that people became obsessed with.

pudge said:
redmizzle said:
pudge said:
Transfer is made official equals transfer thread dies a sudden death.

More discussion on him in the farewell thread on the main forum.

Bore off.
Sorry for stating a fact.

I'll be sure to reinforce your preconceived notions of bias next time

Get a fucking life will you.

redmizzle said:
pudge said:
redmizzle said:
Bore off.

26735447.jpg

pudge said:
redmizzle said:
pudge said:

26735447.jpg

I hope you have the valid excuse of having some sort of mental disability otherwise you need some serious help.

I've already told you once before to stop quoting or replying to my posts because I have no interest in having any sort of exchanges with you and don't value your opinions in the least. You clearly enjoy petty arguments with one poster or another in every other thread, I don't, so for the last time don't bother quoting or replying to my posts. I hope I'm clear enough this time.

redmizzle said:
pudge said:
redmizzle said:
26735447.jpg

I hope you have the valid excuse of having some sort of mental disability otherwise you need some serious help.

I've already told you once before to stop quoting or replying to my posts because I have no interest in having any sort of exchanges with you and don't value your opinions in the least. You clearly enjoy petty arguments with one poster or another in every other thread, I don't, so for the last time don't bother quoting or replying to my posts. I hope I'm clear enough this time.
Says the poster who wished to provoke others with his hint of bias towards players.

Fair enough then, again, sorry for stating a fact.

The old saying is true it seems, the truth must really hurt.

If you have no interest in replying to me nor value my opinions, there is a foe option; I advise you use it. The fact you obviously haven't already validates my responses.

Balotelli was a fraud. He was taking money by false pretense. I can't remember seeing him chasing defenders down and running off the ball like he did for milan.

Balotelli good riddance, you was a lazy pretender

Barry Conlons wig said:
Balotelli was a fraud. He was taking money by false pretense. I can't remember seeing him chasing defenders down and running off the ball like he did for milan.

Balotelli good riddance, you was a lazy pretender

Like Adebayor he will sparkle for a while and then go back to being the misunderstood superstar.

<a class="postlink" href="http://t.sport.uk.msn.com/football/balotelli-at-centre-of-racism-storm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://t.sport.uk.msn.com/football/balo ... cism-storm</a>

If the link works and the story is true nothing like feeling your loved by the owners family lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.