Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli (continued)

Bluescholar said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Some bloody virus Mario must have?

You know we are scraping the bottom when some are calling for him to bail us out.

Just This.

We may be struggling, but were throwing ourselves off a cliff if we pick that waste of oxygen to save us. Pick Dzeko and play how he likes it, it usually works ok.

Claps... when did mario sign for united?... who is more hated here?...ratboy camelgob or mario....

LoveCity said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

You know we are scraping the bottom when some are calling for him to bail us out.

Any idea WHAT is going on with him Tolmie? I don't buy the illness story completely, he was in full training yesterday so surely could have made the bench at the very least.

Milan are meeting with Corinthians to try and finalise a €15million move for Pato back home. If they sell Robinho too (may be tougher, move to Flamengo fell through but two other Brazilian teams want him) they will really need a striker but may ask for Mario on loan.

I did say there was some serious lead swinging that appeared to be going on from the end of last month.

First, it was his eye op, then his bad back, then not training well enough and now this 'virus'.

He wants out and judging from all these issues, it does smack as though we are trying to find a way to help realise that.

Milan could have £40m plus if Robinho and Pato are sold.

We should do em a deal for both Mario and Dzeko, Milan are confirmed admirers of them both.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
LoveCity said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Any idea WHAT is going on with him Tolmie? I don't buy the illness story completely, he was in full training yesterday so surely could have made the bench at the very least.

Milan are meeting with Corinthians to try and finalise a €15million move for Pato back home. If they sell Robinho too (may be tougher, move to Flamengo fell through but two other Brazilian teams want him) they will really need a striker but may ask for Mario on loan.

I did say there was some serious lead swinging that appeared to be going on from the end of last month.

First, it was his eye op, then his bad back, then not training well enough and now this 'virus'.

He wants out and judging from all these issues, it does smack as though we are trying to find a way to help realise that.

We should do em a deal for both Mario and Dzeko, Milan are confirmed admirers of them both.

And Mancini :-)

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Think you're being a bit optimistic there Tolmie, agreed fee for Pato is said to be £9.3million! Brazilian clubs are offering even less for Robinho, like their neighbours Milan are wanting to get big earners off the books which is why I'm worried they may pursue Balotelli... on loan and play the game of helping him run down his contract or pressure us into giving him a pay-off.

albindgreat said:
Bluescholar said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Just This.

We may be struggling, but were throwing ourselves off a cliff if we pick that waste of oxygen to save us. Pick Dzeko and play how he likes it, it usually works ok.

Claps... when did mario sign for united?... who is more hated here?...ratboy camelgob or mario.

Well,given your choices,

Ferdinand
Neville
Mario.
But only Mario plays (supposedly)for us and therefore he comes last.

But only just ;-]

I would give him a start v Norwich. We have to try something different and in the first half v rags he showed some great link up play with Aguero and it was only Agueros lead boots that meant we didnt score first.

CTID101 said:
I would give him a start v Norwich. We have to try something different and in the first half v rags he showed some great link up play with Aguero and it was only Agueros lead boots that meant we didnt score first.

I would give him a start too.
Then the Mario myth can finally be laid to rest.

Bluescholar said:
CTID101 said:

I would give him a start too.
Then the Mario myth can finally be laid to rest.

He's never been given a run of games to have a chance of gaining form.

Played v west ham and had 5 chances but didn't score then was out of team for next game. At least he had chances.

CTID101 said:

If you can't get up for a Derby, what chance he can get up for Norwich away?

Skashion said:
MSP said:
I meant he didn't make any impact except in one game ;)
Are you trying to claim he didn't make an impact in the Ajax game? That really would prove you're just incapable of being fair-minded when it comes to Mario.

No, quite opposite - the "often" word just shows how desperately you're trying. He scored one fucking league goal, none CL and one League CUp and you say he often had an impact. WTF?? Are you his brother or what? YOu sound worse than didactic, even Mancio is more realistic.

I, on other side said post before that he couldn't be worse than Aguero is these days. I think he is average striker by his performances, something more than that by talent but Aguero is worse than average recently so Balotelli wouldn't be a downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.