Balotelli (continued)

Re: Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

BillyShears said:
80s Shorts said:
BillyShears said:
As parties go it was tame. But then a few days after the new year it's to be expected. Btw, happy new year to you and yours msp. You got people in Paris. If you ever pass through....

Should have invited Mario.

He's already been rag.

He's already been what ?

Oops. Did I kill the proper sanctimonious smart arse "Blue" love in. Sorry ra.... I mean ladies. Bon nuit as the cheese eating surrender monkeys like to say!

BillyShears said:
Oops. Did I kill the proper sanctimonious smart arse "Blue" love in. Sorry ra.... I mean ladies. Bon nuit as the cheese eating surrender monkeys like to say!

Bonne, I think.<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:05 am --<br /><br />
andyhinch said:
Did the I know mario look like an arse? So you can't read this

My lord, have you been foe'd by Britney.

80s Shorts said:
BillyShears said:

Bonne, I think.

-- Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:05 am --

andyhinch said:
Did the I know mario look like an arse? So you can't read this

My lord, have you been foe'd by Britney.
Non,!she a friend of mine;)

TCIB said:
Citizen52 said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy3I8QzpvfU[/youtube]

That would be funny as fuck if he was playing for some other buggers now.

I know mate, funnily enough I only came across it by chance as I was looking at some Bobby Robson and Mourinho vids on there, just struck me how he is talking about something from a few years back in Russia but things never change. I'm sure Mourinho wasn't laughing at the time either.

Citizen52 said:
TCIB said:
Citizen52 said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy3I8QzpvfU[/youtube]

That would be funny as fuck if he was playing for some other buggers now.

I know mate, funnily enough I only came across it by chance as I was looking at some Bobby Robson and Mourinho vids on there, just struck me how he is talking about something from a few years back in Russia but things never change.

Mourinho exaggerated things a bit in that video, it was proved here that all didn't happened as he described it but the point is there.

See what you mean MSP having found the match report he was sent off on the hour not a minute after half-time but yeah as you say it's more a general thing really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.