Balotelli & Dzeko Video

Blutony said:
Zmajuga said:
Here is translated extract from the interview Dzeko gave to Bosnian press after the Monday game:

"All newspaper talk and critics had an impact on me. I would lie if I say they're not. I was under the pressure because I have been target of analysis and all kind of football researches. But, I never doubted myself and I knew that I'll score. It was only a matter of time. It turned out even better knowing that my first goal got us a very important win for team. Now we're 4 points ahead of Spurs and with one game less we're only 5 points behind the Arsenal, so why not aim for a third spot. With this great support from our supporters everything is possible."

Tell us about your friendship with Balotelli:

"Well Balotelli is a funny and a bit crazy guy. When I saw the replay how he sneaked up on me and trip me, nothing he do can surprise me anymore. He's a great guy for fun and for work with, and both of us are ready to do anything to build the team spirit up and keep the great atmosphere in the team."
Someone let him know we don't have the game in hand!

We have a game in hand over Arsenal I think he meant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.