Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: The Mario Balotelli Appreciation Thread.

I have cooled down now, maybe of overacted not sure yet. I personally think he is a class player but if he's not going to be a team player I don't see why he should be here. As long as he plays for our club I will support him.

I can't defend him but not ready to give up on him.

Medication and regular outpatient appointments for me.

Fbloke's funniest thread.

As if someone would defend Balotelli after, by all accounts, costing the club a place in the Quarter-finals.

BillyShears said:
Anyone else think halpo should put down the bottle and go to bed?
i`ve never liked you and your bullying cohorts but seeing as your so obviously a prick with no life whatsoever now supermans ditched you i`ll let that one go
Were you there tonight though?or were you sat at home getting your insight from the panel on whatever station it was on?

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

send him to JAPAN as quick as possible!!<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:25 am --<br /><br />send him to JAPAN as quick as possible!!

I think what really pisses me off about this is you see players get away scot free with far worse or far more deliberate every week but stay on the pitch. Carragher, Rafael and Hutton recently are the fist ones that spring to mind, but there have been shitloads this season.

Some wont agree and to be honest I couldnt give a fuck if they do or not, but I dont believe there was intent in that challenge. Looks to me like he tries to block the big hoof and obviously catches the player who makes a huge fucking meal of it. A daft thing to do, trying to block that clearance in the first place, but not a red for me.

Fuck this anyway, my bed is far more appealing than arguing with you lot, I have no doubt I'll be able to join back in tomorrow when we are at 200+ pages ;)

Well thats stupid. Why hinder yourself by not picking our best striker because he got a red card in a europa league game? Wouldn't be happening if it was Tevez would it?

Soulboy said:
As I said on the DAY we signed him... It will all end in tears.

I see no reason to change that view.

Soothsayer then, well done, more interested in ''being right''.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.