Balotelli- The best thing about England was...

Gotta wonder what a renowned man manager like Pellegrini couldve got outta him

I think Mario had his head turned during the Euro's by the Milan players and his performances (or NON performances) at the start of the season eased his way out of the club and back to Italy. Its a damn shame he hadn't more brains to realize what he has got and what he could have had here. Very entertaining but unfortunately most of the entertainment was not on the pitch. I will never forget the wink at camel gob though, that was brilliant!

hallstreetblue said:
kiam06 said:
I thought he was a self obsessed prick who should have put more effort in especially in games like the Etihad derby as that set the scene for the poor season we had.

Glad he's gone hope we never sign another player like that again.

Am with you on that all the way.
You do know it's not cool to agree with me on this forum? Watch out for the Kiam police they'll be here soon.

ugymemem.jpg

Hehehe

xzbit04 said:
Gotta wonder what a renowned man manager like Pellegrini couldve got outta him
You don't need a man manager.

You need a manager who will make Balotelli the focal point of the team and play to his strengths every single game.

That's all that is happening at AC. Allegri isn't a great manager he is just playing Balotelli every week.

blueparrot said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Mario showing his class again.

Shame the Board couldn't be as classy with Mancini.

So you think our board could learn a lesson from Balotelli? Brilliant.

Sack Khaldoon, replace him with Balotelli.
We'll have fireworks, trampolines and quad bikes at every game.
Plus he'll paint the stadium in camouflage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.