Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
City fans need to stop falling for this hypothetical wages bollocks.

Everytime we come knocking, attempts are made to sully the name of the player and ourselves.

It's complete bullshit.

The basic salary will be in line with the current structure.

Our players earn £3k bonus for each point they earn, so that's £9k a win, two matches in a week....

We promise great rewards, but they have to be earned.

His offer is well below £100k a week basic.

I agree on the basic wage being well under £100K though I am fairly sure the bonus was a 1K a draw and 5K a win though depends what you read

kippax71 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
City fans need to stop falling for this hypothetical wages bollocks.

Everytime we come knocking, attempts are made to sully the name of the player and ourselves.

It's complete bullshit.

The basic salary will be in line with the current structure.

Our players earn £3k bonus for each point they earn, so that's £9k a win, two matches in a week....

We promise great rewards, but they have to be earned.

His offer is well below £100k a week basic.

I agree on the basic wage being well under £100K though I am fairly sure the bonus was a 1K a draw and 5K a win though depends what you read

3k a point- separate from actual honours monies.

chase of spades said:
So do we still think this will be done today?
thank fuk for that!

well the fact that it seems to be about to happen 'any minute' for a few weeks now i doubt it will.
draaagging on so badly its just annoying. i want to have the transfers and mancini to announce that the transfers are done and ill be a happy chappy.

This is the quietest week since the window opened re City!
Doin my head in now,cant go another weekend not noing owt!
Please sum news today!!!!!!!!!!!!

chase of spades said:
So do we still think this will be done today?
thank fuk for that!

No, the planets are out of alignment and scorpio is playing fvck with libra

City really need to go to town on the papers and hit 'em hard. The amount of crap that's been written about the club with us making no comeback just makes us look soft IMO. I really wish we could set a few things straight and then ban the worst offenders from future press conferences!! Rant over.......

The press are just making it up as they go along by the looks of it. The way it appears to me is that they are looking at 50% tax and just doubling the actual wage demand. They don't seem to want to believe that we can sign a player like Balotelli for 90k a week flat rate.

That's how it looks to ne. Take a wage and double it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.