Banned for smoking.

tidyman

Not after another debate on the rights and wrongs of smoking in the ground. Just a simple question.

Has anyone been caught a second time, after serving the standard three game ban first time around?

And if so, what was the outcome?

Why, are you going to carry on smoking in the ground when you get your ban lifted?

Sorry cant help, but the club really should do something to stop people smoking in areas where smoking is prohibited, I.E. provide areas for those that wish to smoke to do so away from those that do not wish to breathe in smoke.

My mate got caught a second time and they tied him up and held a flame under his bollocks until the bag split and his balls fell out.

law74 said:
Sorry cant help, but the club really should do something to stop people smoking in areas where smoking is prohibited, I.E. provide areas for those that wish to smoke to do so away from those that do not wish to breathe in smoke.
Our next away game is West Brom away. At the Hawthorns they open the doors at half time and let the away fans out for a smoke.

Not saying that what City should do as it would be easy at our ground for ransoms to walk up and get in.

danburge82 said:
law74 said:
Our next away game is West Brom away. At the Hawthorns they open the doors at half time and let the away fans out for a smoke.

Not saying that what City should do as it would be easy at our ground for ransoms to walk up and get in.

Derby County away a number of years ago they had a pen (somewhat similar to the fence at the back of the North Stand Maine Road) were away fans were allowed out to have a smoke.
The Spirals are not under the Governments jurisdiction of a "sufficiency enclosed space" therefore by LAW (not to be confused with by-laws) smoking COULD - Should be permitted there.
By providing areas for people that NEED to smoke, with an area where they are allowed to smoke, then all found smoking in non-permitted areas should expect a lengthy ban, until this is in force, I will feel sympathy for those that get caught.

I used to smoke so I know what it's like but you should be able to go a couple of hours without a fag, just like when you go on a plane you can manage that can't you, get some nicotine gum

Ducado said:
I used to smoke so I know what it's like but you should be able to go a couple of hours without a fag, just like when you go on a plane you can manage that can't you, get some nicotine gum
When I go on a plane it is normally to watch City, flight time Belfast to Liverpool 35 minutes, after going through security Belfast International airport have made a smoking area, as has Manchester International and most other airports. Liverpool has not, so if flying back after the game I will use Manchester, if staying over I will use liverpool, reason, after a game I enjoy a drink and a smoke, the next day less so.
(oh and flying from Manchester I will spend money either buying a beer or two if someone else is driving, or a coffee and a bite to eat if I am driving, flying from Liverpool I will not spend a penny until they provide an environment for me to relax).

tidyman said:
Not after another debate on the rights and wrongs of smoking in the ground. Just a simple question.

Has anyone been caught a second time, after serving the standard three game ban first time around?

And if so, what was the outcome?
Hopefully you would get a lifetime ban you selfish prick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.