banned from the ground for smoking can..... update update!!

Re: If you have been banned from the ground for smoking can.....

Blue Maverick said:
Stevie B said:
Maybe the club will put the seat up for sale for the three games your mate is banned?
No they won't, I'm currently in dispute with Peter Taylor and they can't sell your seat just in case they decide to give it back to you early for whatever reason. Just buy another ticket through other means then go and sit in your old seat, they don't have a picture of you so don't know what you look like, just don't get caught.

This my mate got banned against porto, i went and checked if his seat had been sold on Saturday and it hadn't.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
marco said:
graham1312 said:
one of my mates was allso thrown out for alledgedly smoking in the toilet at half time , even though he was not actually apprehended in the toilet, but when he came out the stewards took him to one side , then imformed him that they had an undercover steward in the toilet who was spotting people then pointing them out as they left the toilets , what i would like to know is were the stewards acting illegally as i thought stewards were supposed to wear some form of uniform to make them easily identifiable, and allso my mate was ejected on the word of one steward saying the spotter had seen him and not actually caught with a cig in his hand/mouth which makes it hear say, now i would doubt it would hold water in any form of court in the land , i would appreciate any of your thoughts on this , as i told my mate he should appeal this but if he does could he face more than a 3 game ban

if you have been smoking its hard to prove unless there is cctv evidence the word of a single steward would not stand up in any court in this country these are mcfc rules not law, those that have not been smoking and been banned for 3 games why have they not gone that one step further and issued mcfc with a county court summons for the 3 match losses city wouldnt even fight the summons because they would know it would be futile

This has been mentioned before several times, but your ticket or season card has been given to you at the discretion of MCFC and they can take it away from you if they think there has been an infringement. Good luck taking it through the County Courts, some time in 2014 you might get a written apology from the club.

they can think there has been an infringment and also have the right to withdraw the card however for you to suffer losses they would have to prove guilt if infront of a county court judge this they would find it very hard to prove with the method the use with one spotter, i took parcelforce through the courts all done and dusted within 3 months recoverd the losses and costs for the day out

Don't know what else has been said in this thread but, unless your normal seat is on level 3, you've got no chance of buying tickets for the same area when they go on open sale.

This has been mentioned before several times, but your ticket or season card has been given to you at the discretion of MCFC and they can take it away from you if they think there has been an infringement. Good luck taking it through the County Courts, some time in 2014 you might get a written apology from the club.
Bollocks, my Dad's taking them to court and they've already come begging but he wants it out with them now and so is going all the way.

Skashion said:
Bollocks, my Dad's taking them to court and they've already come begging but he wants it out with them now and so is going all the way.

is your dad taking them to court over a smoking issue or is it something totally differant ?

at the next points of blue meeting i will be putting forward a motion that we sell any seats left empty by banned customers.

good little income.

de niro said:
at the next points of blue meeting i will be putting forward a motion that we sell any seats left empty by banned customers.

good little income.

We will be saved from ffp with your genius.

graham1312 said:
is your dad taking them to court over a smoking issue or is it something totally differant ?
Standing, but the idea that the club are so powerful that you'll receive an apology in 2014 is pure scaremongering bollocks. Courts do not work like that. They can't drag it out so to speak. If the club has done something wrong take them to court and have no fear. Don't listen to their threats. Don't let them treat you like they're doing you a favour by giving them your card back. Stand up to them and they'll come running. My Dad's already cost them far more hiring a barrister than it's cost him three games banned. He's already won in that respect and the fact that he refused the mediation offer shows they know he's in a strong position. Too many people in this country are afraid of taking legal action and get scared too easily. Don't fall for it.

If you have done something wrong stop moaning about it and get on with it. Not to say you couldn't take it to court and claim mistaken identity and win but don't be a prick.

In answer to the original question, yes it's perfectly possible. The club does not sell on seats of banned cards. You'll be fine as long as stewards don't recognise you. Your punishment is the money lost.

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
de niro said:

good little income.

We will be saved from ffp with your genius.

i dont suggest the club keep the money, i'd send it to christies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.