BARCA Away - DAY TRIP & 2 NIGHT PACKAGES AVAILABLE WITH

Re: BARCA Away - ALL TRAVEL TICKETS NOW DISPATCHED

PistonBlue said:
I haven't had mine, anyone else?

Have you checked your junk mail when I looked on gmail mine was showing empty until I clicked on it and I had loads !!! Of junk mail there

Not had mine either. Rang on Friday and they said they would resend. Not in junk mail either but I am sure they will sort it.

toby said:
PistonBlue said:
I haven't had mine, anyone else?

Have you checked your junk mail when I looked on gmail mine was showing empty until I clicked on it and I had loads !!! Of junk mail there

Good advice mate!
Mine was in the junk folder.
....just about to give Spike & Miles a rollocking ..haha

Re: BARCA Away - eTICKETS NOW DISPATCHED - Flight details below

Made a thread in the t&t forum but probably best to post in here as well.

Due to work commitments I cant make the Barca trip. I'm booked on with Spikes's 2 day trip 4 star hotel (£425), and have a face value match ticket in the city end (£77).

The package is therefore available for a just under face value price of £500 (Spike operates a free name change up until 5 days prior to departure).

PM for more details blues.

Cheers

2 x Barcelona Day trips available.
I have 2 day trips with Spikes (Sportoptions) available if anyone is interested.

We are a party of 4 (2 adults + 2 teenagers) and only have 2 tickets to the match.
If there are no reasonable offers, then we have decided all 4 of us will go and the adults watch the match in a bar.

Sportoptions allow change of name for free up to 5 days before.

Full details are as below. Only willing to sell as a pair. Reasonable offers only. PM if interested

FLIGHT ITINERARY
OUTBOUND INBOUND
Airline JET2 Airline JET2
Flight No. LS6044 Flight No. LS6045
From Manchester Airport From Barcelona Airport
To Barcelona Airport To Manchester Airport
Date 12th Mar 2014 Date 13th Mar 2014
Check In 05:00 Check In ON ARRIVAL
Departs 07:00 Departs 00:40
Terminal 1Lower Level Terminal
Arrive 10:25 Arrive 02:30
Terminal Terminal 1 Lower Level

COVERED BY ATOL 10314

On arrival in Barcelona there will be coach transfers into the city centre where you will be able to spend the afternoon at leisure.

We will have two drop off points that morning. The first one will be at the stadium where we will show you where the coach will be parked after the match. You will be able to depart here if you wish or alternatively you can be dropped off at our second stop which will be at Plaza de Catalunya at the top of Las Ramblas.

You will need to make your own way to the stadium for the match. The easiest way to get to the stadium is to take the metro. You can take Line 3: Metro stop Palau Reial or Les Corts or Line 5: Metro stop Collblanc or Bada . Alternatively you can take a taxi but please ensure you allow enough time for heavy traffic.

After the match, coaches will be waiting outside the stadium to take you back to Barcelona airport.

Please listen to announcements for any changes in pick-up/droff -off points.

Have a great trip.

Please note we do not supply travel insurance. It is essential that you take out your own insurance prior to travel.

sportoptions.com
1st Floor, 34 New Cavendish Street, London W1G 8UB • T: 0207 935 6129
• E: enquiries@sportoptions.com • W: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportoptions.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportoptions.com</a>

sportoptions.com is a trading name of Sporting Events Worldwide Limited.
Registered office, 4 Heddon Court, Cockfosters, Herts EN4 0DE. Registered in England, Co Reg No 3493957. VAT Reg No 736 3065 38

Already Paid £270pp

I still haven't got my evouchers despite phoning them twice today. Anybody else got the same issues.

harrogateblue said:
I still haven't got my evouchers despite phoning them twice today. Anybody else got the same issues.

Have you not received anything from them ?
I haven't received any tickets for the flight just confirmation and a list of times to be at the airport etc also the hotel voucher.

I thought we would be printing off our own flight tickets but it does say a rep will be at the airport so it might be different if they have booked the entire plane .

Toby no mate. I've phoned them up 3 times over 2 days and they say there is a problem with @ntlworld email addys. I've also given them a gmail addy but still nothing.

Calling again this morning to get it sorted hopefully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.